Status
Not open for further replies.
huhuuuu we got one!

Vote Lynch AL!!
Actually this does not mean AL is scum for sure. I am not sure he would be so open with his results as scum watcher. It is game design issue how many watchers town would have been in 38 players role madness game?

Especially that each role has several active abilities. I have three actives:

1. Stand Guard - protects from rolecrushes;
2. Enchanced Sense of Smell - watch someone during the night;
3. Swipe- steal someones' item.

1 and 3 appear in writeups.

Worst

Custom title
Al and Melkor both claimed to watch me. So they should have seen each other.
Actually this does not mean AL is scum for sure. I am not sure he would be so open with his results as scum watcher. It is game design issue how many watchers town would have been in 38 players role madness game?

Yeah yeah, but well since we have 2 scum teams and a cult it makes sense we have more than one right ?

Why doesn’t 2 appear in WUs?

And whose item did you steal? I expected swipe to be the vote silence on Ratchet due to timing.

I'm 50-50 on Melkor. His reads list from last day sort of makes sense from his pov because I remember he said he did not believe A's double watcher claim which is why I am not voting him and his claim may be true. Melkor has fooled me before in one game I played with him as scum and his hint of claiming in that game was consistent.

What do you think of Mango and Al-sama, who have votes on them and i believe my be scum?

Also interesting that no one followed my earlier vote on Rayan even though this was pushed by Flower. Though this is inactive slot so maybe someone will just vig him.
I still think Al is town. I understand there is some overlap with abilities but this is also a 38 player game so i think that's bound to happen. I consider the overlap to be NAI for now and I have Al as town for game play. I think he's been fairly transparent so far and I don't really sense an agenda. He was someone that got a stuck in the Flower tunnel but I don't blame him for that. For me D4 will be his day.

Mango I initial initially read town as well, but I started to lose track of his presence in the middle of D2 and haven't really felt it since.

Why do you believe Mango is scum?

I think you've had a better D3 than your D1 and D2. I thought your suss of me was honestly pretty weak. I talked about usually being able to understand when town Melkor susses me incorrectly but your suss kind of felt lazy. Barely noticed you D2. Now you've come back with a bit more umph and look like you're trying to solve for town. I like this effort and I think this is a good way to help solve your own slot

What do you think of Reloaded, Apollo, and Worst?

Worst

Custom title
It’s a lot of them, but one was very weak/limited shots, and it’s a big game.

We will see if Al saw him. Hopefully Al comes back soon.

Alright, well i'm going to sleep now, if u guys want to end the day with a 100% safe scum lynch then Vote Pot and don't say i didn't warned you.......

see you tomorrow

Why doesn’t 2 appear in WUs?

And whose item did you steal? I expected swipe to be the vote silence on Ratchet due to timing.
Gloomy Night

The ??? Mafia attempted to kill ??? but failed
The ??? Mafia killed @MonochromeYoru / Quentin
Chokeslam was used on ???
Kagemusha was used on ??? and ???
Kage Kiri was used on ???
Foggy Terrain was used on ??? and ???
Truth Seeking Arrow was used on ???
Fog Prison was used on ???
Room was used on ??? and ???
Increased sense of smell was used on ???
Black Knight was activated
Madenning Flurry was used on ???, ??? and ???
Odd days was used on ???
Bastard Sword was used to kill ??? but it failed
Curious Bird was used on ???
Hard Shelled Shield Activated and was used on ???
Overdrive was Activated
Cloak and Dagger was used to kill @Kurozumi Seven7 / Vice-Admiral Tokito

Book Seal was used on ???
Geppo was activated
Donuted was used on ???
Healing Arrow was used on ???
Ninpo: Maki Maki no Jutsu was used on ???
Tentacle Smash was used on ???
The Lone Wolf reunited with his pack.
The Lurking Legend is getting closer.

@Fujishiro has been brutally attacked and needs time to recover

Day 2 has begun you have 24 hours to discuss.

Actually I found it in the night writeup which I not read in detail previously.

I used Swipe on Destroya day 2 and today on Mango Sempai but I did not get an item from Destroya and also no input yet if Mango had something. This only gives me something if the target has an item.

Status
Not open for further replies.