Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Yo Tan Wa i liked you d1 but you’ve been nonexistent since then, you hd one saving grace moment with your one shot forgot what it was exactly but you haven’t done shit since.
I know he's been lurking, but not sure if I should say anything else about that for the time being
Axe dial removed an x-shot of active abilities. You claimed you targeted me last dp as well

so you targeted me twice with axe dial. which at the time was around flowers 2nd wagon traction began.

then you did it after the flip here so why did you target me d2 and not just start off by targeting me here again?

you’re not sharing what breath does exactly though - you also can use both simultaneously with no cool down and no sign of it being an x-shot ability for axe or breath. with worst claim of being “death immune” now yours having unlimited shots it’s hrs to believe one or the other of you two is scum.

you said you targeted melkor d1 then d2 was ekko with breath dial but you said that affects no one but you so why use it on confirmed scum d2 and melkor d1?

the math isn’t adding up here.
Let's get his ass after Melkor
:endthis:
scum
rat cheese-he claimed day 2 he had info that would clear ekko, if it did not add up to my tracking claim of night 1 on ekko, yet now he claims he shot rhea night 1!!

so naomi track ekko night one
ratchet shot rhea night one

yes rat cheese had info to clear up about night and my track it seems. while at the same time shooting rhea night 1.
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here.
What is the point you're trying to make?
So you are the alliance...
He's the imposter amoongus
I'm staying on Mango. He reeks of scum.
No, reads and a strong gut feeling. Been thinking he's wrong since discord day 1.
That explains......a lot of things........
:blush:
29- oddoddfruit- Scum lean.
What did odd do? :o
Lightning pulse was likely used to kill kerk, yet it failed against flowa. The other possible killshot is tentacle smash, but nothing implies that action failed.
To lie detect Ratchet
it was to lie detect indigo post.

fhhhzzzzzzzzzz
Wrong, it was to read Ratchet, Naomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.