Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's got nothing to do with the fucking clouds or flames. Luffy doesn't have black or white or pink flames.

It's about the idea that "no mentioned of awakening = no awakening". Now the flame experts are inferring Kaku has it, even though it's not explicitly stated.

Kaido literally explained awakening in detail, broke down the differences between Zooan, Paramecia, etc..., said "we call it", but you discounted him because Oda didn't mention he had it.
Kaido would be the only instance of awakening not having an explicit mention in the entire story, which makes no sense for a fight of that magnitude.

And I consider the fact that Kaku has the black flame clouds literally two chapters after Lucci + a narrator box an explicit confirmation.

Kaido would be the only instance of awakening not having an explicit mention in the entire story, which makes no sense for a fight of that magnitude.

And I consider the fact that Kaku has the black flame clouds literally two chapters after Lucci + a narrator box an explicit confirmation.
The admirals dont have awakening keep crying
They are low top tier

That's not what "explicit" means. You're inferring he has it, which is the same shit we did for Kaido.

Why is there a debate about Kaku having awakening or not, it's as plain and obvious as it can be that he has it after seeing Lucci lol

That's not what "explicit" means. You're inferring he has it, which is the same shit we did for Kaido.
I disagree. We have been told clearly by the story that black flame clouds on regular Zoan indicate awakening.

We have not been told that about mythical Zoan awakenings.

And again, for fights like the emperor fights, we had narrator boxes for the awakening of the main characters. It does not make sense that there would be no emphasis on the antagonist in a fight of that magnitude.

Oda is not a subtle author.

Status
Not open for further replies.