Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think Zoro, like Kaidou, is so strong that the world has turned to paper for him, everything he touches is broken due to his abnormal strength, everything is fragile.

The only one to reach this state was Kaidou who was chosen by One Piece Magazine vol.14 as being the strongest being in history.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The things I wrote to him were borderline bullying, which I'm ashamed off. And it was all aimed at him and nit a cartoon character ffs

You really can't believe making fun of bad takes is bullying of someone?

Where is that energy for other characters and their fandoms? But be honest. Would you be making the same statements?
Marimo didnt even do any powerscaling, but he said the word zoro in his comment so people jumped on him how do you justify that?

Bruh, pls don't tell me you're equating the trolling going on here with bullying?:seriously:
that reminds me
years back I had a habit of trolling tf out of big mom
I recall @DarkWitch got so pissed at me once.
I guess i was a tad excessive with it but yes people really do connect with these characters.

I think @Surgeon of death with law too.

I supported him and called the clash stupid because it's not supposed to happen. I am only questioning the hypocrisy of the holier than thou gang, who were justifying Luffy using G5 against Luffy and are now sitting here and mocking Zoro for not defeating Kaku.

Stussy has hax, I don't think her knocking Kaku out reflects badly on Zoro or Kaku.

stussy didnt use named attacks or haki either tbf
hax ? sure she's more lethal .
whether it reflects badly on either is up to you
I only stated it takes less effort for her to put kaku down than it would for zoro .

Nope, this isn't simply true. I read the discussion.

Yes, he was skeptical about the whole story of Andrew Tate being human trafficer and rapist, that's why he wanted to see the conclusion of this procedure before he makes himself his conclusion.

Trolling here and there is fine but I think it's not okay putting words of his mouth that he's apparently supporting a controversial person like that. People should still stay civil.
Never said he advocates for him, all I am saying it's a shit take to play both ways for a human traffiker

I think Zoro, like Kaidou, is so strong that the world has turned to paper for him, everything he touches is broken due to his abnormal strength, everything is fragile.

The only one to reach this state was Kaidou who was chosen by One Piece Magazine vol.14 as being the strongest being in history.

Need to try harder to win Zoro stans for your kaido agenda

Marimo didnt even do any powerscaling, but he said the word zoro in his comment so people jumped on him how do you justify that?
I didn't join in on that, nor will I
His comment was clearly focused on Kuma

I can only (try to) justify my own actions, not someone elses. And bullying is unjustifiable.

People bullying @Marimo_420 directly need to be reported.

The things I wrote to him were borderline bullying, which I'm ashamed off. And it was all aimed at him and nit a cartoon character ffs

You really can't believe making fun of bad takes is bullying of someone?

Where is that energy for other characters and their fandoms? But be honest. Would you be making the same statements?
All fandoms have hypocrites but in like almost 20 to 25 percent but Zoro fans have that much percent in being objective.

I feel like it's a bit unnecessary to scrutinise clashes to a ridiculous degree for the sake of downplaying when both Luffy and Zoro can beat Lucci and Kaku respectively whilst holding back a lot.

Zoro didn't beat Kaku but he's holding back massively and he hurled him back. Not gonna act like that's amazing because Kaku was perfectly fine but Zoro hasn't even used powerful attacks and Luffy using G5 was because that's the mode he feels the freest in and it allowed Oda to contrast their awakenings and for Vegapunk to give exposition on awakening. Luffy proved to be too fast, powerful and all-around far above Lucci.

It's a shame that Kaku didn't display more but he seemed pretty alright based on what he showed. Lucci kinda got more time to display some moves despite not landing any but ultimately awakening your fruit after just 2 years is incredibly impressive.

Overall, these fights against former CP members highlights how far the crew has come whilst also displaying that top CP0 members are pretty formidable in their own right and that past antagonists don't necessarily remain stagnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.