Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Tf I'm not getting bullied relax 💀. It's like pero says though, some retard saw the word Zoro in my post and tried to attack me. I'm just talking about Kuma loool.

Marimo didnt even do any powerscaling, but he said the word zoro in his comment so people jumped on him how do you justify that?
I didn't join in on that, nor will I

His comment was clearly focused on Kuma

I can only (try to) justify my own actions, not someone elses. And bullying is unjustifiable.

People bullying @Marimo_420 directly need to be reported.
@Marimo_420 who talked shit to you?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Again, what puts awakened Kaku above the CP0 dude that Izo killed in a 1v2?
Somehow you already headcanon how strong Kaku is just because Zoro is fighting him and calling Zoro impressive.
Who said he is? If you recall it, I am one of the guys supporting Mr. Go for surviving Kaido when you were attacking people for hyping Lucci. You're assuming way too much here.

For me, Kaku is in the same tier as CP0 dudes that Izo fought 1v2 while nerfed. Beating Kaku for me is not impressive.
Getting overpowered by Kaku, makes Zoro look like a clown.
Well, it's not that impressive in the grand scheme of things. It's just about how much Luffy tried vs how much Zoro tried.

Zoro Is like the kid who tells he'll beat the shit out of you and then Is k.o at First punch Landing his face.
Kaku was not defeated by ZoLo, It took no damage. So for you Zoro fans since Kaku defeated Kaku Just because he sent him to the ground same applies to Sanji with disattivated genes and casual DJ defeated Seraphim because he sent him Flying.
Zoro k.o at first punch ? Never happened, lol.
But I know someone who went to save his crew against doffy or help à girl against vergo and got instantly recked lol.

Zoro didn't defeat Kaku but Zoro overpowered awakening Kaku and showed superiority with the quote "you are a nuisance" that's why the next panel it was over for Kaku since Stuccy made him asleep. Luffy in his ultimate form failed to put down Lucci also but during the fight Lucci couldn't do shit to Luffy.
Both could have one shotted their opponents.

Sanji in other hand well with half of the crew struggled to damage a baby Seraphim and the fight got stopped by Vegapunk.

The limits of everyone, lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If anyone doubts how much Doriki is produced by Bigan:
Hakified Santoryu Zoro isnt pushed back by King's Zoan slamming into him.

Hakified Santoryu Zoro is pushed back significantly by Bigan:

Can Lucci produce higher Doriki than King's slam? :ronalaugh:
Never underestimate the horsie. :goyea:

Who has more Doriki than Lucci?
Kaku, around 10 times more. They cant even be compared.

Lucci and Kaku both being awakened zoan make the fact that zero beast pirates were awakened all more frustrating.
I'd have loved to see the design of awakened calamities
Same here, Ancient Zoans are NEVER going to get that spotlight again, would have loved to see one of them at least awakened.

Maybe if Oda by some miracle decides to buff Drake in the future so we get the first awakened ancient zoan but big doubt.

At very least Jack should have had it considering he had nothing else but his stick - just some bandages were slapped over him and was ready to fight again, make him have awakening at that point to make it more sense

Kaku is in his literal strongest form, using his strongest attacks as a call-back to EL. The exact same form that Lucci has, that matched and sent a CoA-infused G5 Luffy flying with a nameless, basic haki-coated punch.

Kaku uses an upper-end named attack against a Base Santoryu Zoro using simple CoA. He pushes Zoro back for a panel and gets immediately knocked down.

Lucci and Kaku are using the same form. Lucci remains superior but there's not much separating them portrayal-wise anymore. And Kaku performed worse using higher-end attacks than Lucci did which potentially balances out any difference in strength.

Zoro objectively performed better than Luffy here. Note: Both Luffy and Zoro would utterly shitstomp Lucci and Kaku if they were serious so it's really not that deep. But Zoro held back his high-release CoA as his swords were not smoking, CoC-coating as no lightning, KOH and Asura. Luffy held back CoC, fought in his strongest form and looked worse off than Lucci did after the battle. Again, does it really matter? No, but it's worth noting that Base Zoro with hardening is comparable to G5 Luffy with hardening.
that all I get from this chapter (basically Luffy&Zoro are equally dangerous for the CP0 without even trying (luffy g5 is lame but that Oda way to draw luffy).

What I get also is that Oda doesnt fuking care anymore about the other strawhat. Number 4 fan should be ashamed to even try to attack the goat. This Cock would be get destroyed by non awaken CP0:suresure:

Kaku is in his literal strongest form, using his strongest attacks as a call-back to EL. The exact same form that Lucci has, that matched and sent a CoA-infused G5 Luffy flying with a nameless, basic haki-coated punch.

Kaku uses an upper-end named attack against a Base Santoryu Zoro using simple CoA. He pushes Zoro back for a panel and gets immediately knocked down.

Lucci and Kaku are using the same form. Lucci remains superior but there's not much separating them portrayal-wise anymore. And Kaku performed worse using higher-end attacks than Lucci did which potentially balances out any difference in strength.

Zoro objectively performed better than Luffy here. Note: Both Luffy and Zoro would utterly shitstomp Lucci and Kaku if they were serious so it's really not that deep. But Zoro held back his high-release CoA as his swords were not smoking, CoC-coating as no lightning, KOH and Asura. Luffy held back CoC, fought in his strongest form and looked worse off than Lucci did after the battle. Again, does it really matter? No, but it's worth noting that Base Zoro with hardening is comparable to G5 Luffy with hardening.
Yes and Stussy is comparable or superior to G5 Luffy

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If anyone doubts how much Doriki is produced by Bigan:
Hakified Santoryu Zoro isnt pushed back by King's Zoan slamming into him.

Hakified Santoryu Zoro is pushed back significantly by Bigan:

Can Lucci produce higher Doriki than King's slam? :ronalaugh:
Never underestimate the horsie. :goyea:

Kaku, around 10 times more. They cant even be compared.
Stop capping nik, zoro was in the air for bigan ofc he will be pushed back easier

C

Cruxroux

Same here, Ancient Zoans are NEVER going to get that spotlight again, would have loved to see one of them at least awakened.

Maybe if Oda by some miracle decides to buff Drake in the future so we get the first awakened ancient zoan but big doubt.

At very least Jack should have had it considering he had nothing else but his stick - just some bandages were slapped over him and was ready to fight again, make him have awakening at that point to make it more sense
I think oda did it intentionally. He barely allowed them the use of haki except for kaido.
Think yourself awakened fruit with atleast one of form of advanced would have put them above every commander.

Gear 5 is just Luffy's god/toy mode, where he just plays with his opponents without any concerns of losing. No one will beat him in Gear 5. The only reason his fight against Blackbeard will be a challenge is because he will disable his fruit.
When the Strawhats encounter Kizaru and the huge navy fleet when leaving Egghead I'm sure Luffy will go Gear 5 against marine fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.