Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone doubts how much Doriki is produced by Bigan:
Hakified Santoryu Zoro isnt pushed back by King's Zoan slamming into him.

Hakified Santoryu Zoro is pushed back significantly by Bigan:

Can Lucci produce higher Doriki than King's slam? :ronalaugh:
Never underestimate the horsie. :goyea:

Kaku, around 10 times more. They cant even be compared.
We already at Kaku>King, I can't keep up:kaidowhat:

I think oda did it intentionally. He barely allowed them the use of haki except for kaido.
Think yourself awakened fruit with atleast one of form of advanced would have put them above every commander.
He's the author, write the scenario in such a way to make it sense for them.

King's race for example instead of that stupid on off switch ability have him simply burst into flames while his zoan awakening giving him insane regen and durability. Easy fix.

C

Cruxroux

What is this stussy being over Zoro and luffy.
Apply some fuckin common sense not every character is like Kaido who are impenetrable without the use of haki. And just naturally durable.
Luffy/Zoro/Lucci/kaku are human if they are distracted/or not using haki they can even get penetrated by simple kitchen knife.

that all I get from this chapter (basically Luffy&Zoro are equally dangerous for the CP0 without even trying (luffy g5 is lame but that Oda way to draw luffy).

What I get also is that Oda doesnt fuking care anymore about the other strawhat. Number 4 fan should be ashamed to even try to attack the goat. This Cock would be get destroyed by non awaken CP0:suresure:
Pretty much this. I doubt Oda's tryna power-scale too precisely here, he's just letting us know that Luffy and Zoro can shitstomp CP0 without trying lol.

Well, Sugan needs to do is to touch people to seal their deal. I don't think you'd have named attacks when biting and sucking blood is all you need to do. We often refer to abilities that allow people to ignore physical limitations as hax. Whether her ability is hax or not, it's definitely an overpowered ability when you can KO people in a matter of seconds just from a bite when you generally need city busting moves to do the same.
yes sugan is lethal
anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.