Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, instead of just having Zoro take Kaku out, he stops the fight by having Stussy put Kaku to sleep..... But don't worry, Zoro would have negged him. That's the message Oda was trying to send.
The message sent is Lucci quickly ordered all Seraphims to interfere because he knows Kaku is going bullied.
Meanwhile Luffy vs Lucci ended with Luffy leaving injured Sentomaru behind and Lucci talking he doesn't recognize Straw Hat as Emperor while casually smiling.

Can't believe some of you Zoro stans have reached the point of trying to make out Lucci and Kaku to be relative based off absolutely nothing, the desperation to elevate Zoro is crazy
1 both got low diffed with neither being knocked out by luffy or zoro.

2. Both have awakenings
3. Kaku awakened earlier than Lucci
4. Both will get the suck from stuccy who seems to be the strongest here

5. Lucci used his strongest tech on fodder that was most likely less durable the the sunny that took hits from a yonko while Lucci was confident that base Kaku could destroy it (which he failed to do).

Need me to say more?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think both magma and leopards have better portrayal thats why they also are better/stronger/hotter or what ever u wanna say
Kaku fruit was literally his gag, its was total joke lol
They don't have a better portrayal. A fruit's potential matters, and at the same time, the user plays just as big a role. Lucci was much stronger than Kaku in base and was also the better fighter, so it played a role in making Lucci overall stronger before TS. But even before TS, it's a fact that the boost Kaku gets from his fruit physically was bigger than Lucci's.

What suggests they're relative? Lucci was constantly treated as the leader of the CP0 trio, where is Kaku's portrayal as someone of similar standing? Lucci fighting Luffy and Kaku fighting Zoro should be enough to tell you what the deal is, honestly.
I never said Lucci wasn't stronger than Kaku. I said he's no longer levels above like on EL.

Lucci and Kaku both possessing the exact same awakening tells me that Kaku's growth rate is much faster than Lucci's because Lucci already had his fruit back when Kaku was fruitless. In 2 years, Kaku managed to awaken his fruit to the exact same mastery as Lucci the prodigy.

If Kaku's growth rate is faster than Lucci's then logically the gap has reduced since pre-TS. So does Lucci still have superior portrayal? Yes, he is stronger. But he'll have to prove how much so again. To assume that the gap has remained the same makes no sense as Kaku's growth rate is objectively superior. Kaku is also 5 years younger than Lucci and utterly shitstomps Lucci when he was the same age as Kaku.

That's by far the most clueless thing you said to me in this thread. The ability users are given boosts in accordance with their fruits, which again depends on the user's potential too. And thanks for bringing up the Carnivorous argument, if the nature of Lucci's fruit matters, then so does the nature of Kaku's.
Post automatically merged:

Literally proves nothing.
nature of lucci's fruit has been especially highlighted specifically in the story
whats been stated about the nature of kaku's .. go on
or are you basing your assumption on the strength of a real life giraffe in a discussion centered around fruits in one piece . would be a tad funny to see how you would do so for a phoenix or perhaps maybe you will realize a mangaverse isnt as realistic as you want it to be.

"The ability users are given boosts in accordance with their fruits, which again depends on the user's potential too"

pretty sure the only one called a prodigy has more potential .

Status
Not open for further replies.