Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the chapter shows more then one panel of fighting between them, I'm gonna come back and read your comments just to laugh because of the pur estupidity and delusion

Cry, you were reading agenda piece before - like I told you:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

''Zoro defated Kaku'' :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Bro he knocked him down, thats it - it was Stussy that defeated him in the end:milaugh:

Imagine believing Agenda Piece spoilers, never me:suresure::suresure:
Zoro weakened him just like weakened Kaido for Luffy.

The message sent is Lucci quickly ordered all Seraphims to interfere because he knows Kaku is going bullied.
Meanwhile Luffy vs Lucci ended with Luffy leaving injured Sentomaru behind and Lucci talking he doesn't recognize Straw Hat as Emperor while casually smiling.
Why you making shit up? He ordered the Seraphims to destroy the lab before Vegapunk could take control over them. Not to help Kaku.... Smh...

You know what Oda did do though? Sent Sanji and Jinbei out to help Zoro and Brook, lmao....

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
yeah its almost like they are specifically noted to be carnivorous and the most dangerous in the story itself. you truly are proving to be inept not just in this topic but also in the tate thread as jailer said.
How would I be inept when I never denied Lucci's status as a carnivorous zoan or the fact that he's more aggressive than Kaku for being one? You just bought it up and started attacking me for no reason just because your argument didn't work. The discussion would run a lot more smoothly if you regulate your narcissistic tendencies and focus less on attacking me personally. Let me guess, you aren't even sure what you're supposed to prove with that argument.

its useless cause you cant use the story to prove your point . at no point in time can we with consistency compare the strength of all zoan fruits to their real life counterpart. it clearly doesnt work that way in one piece . if you cant judge it consistently then it bears no place in an argument.
If you read manga, every zoan user gets their abilities in accordance with their devil's fruit's nature. That's exactly the reason why Lucci being carnivorous is relevant. It's funny how you're going apeshit as soon as I turned around and used the same logic in Kaku's favor. It's not just about the real-world counterparts, that's literally how their animal counterparts in general work.

A devil's fruit potential matters just as much as the user's. That's why certain users can't grow their DF abilities beyond what their devil's fruit allows them and need other things such as Haki to grow further. You're just angry because you can't logically make an argument to prove otherwise.

story says so itself , lucci is the prodigy
cry about it .
Again, I am not the one crying because I am not the one sitting here and denying the manga. I have no issues with Lucci being a genius. It's a cannon fact and I am in complete agreement with it. I am asking what you're trying to prove with that notion. What did Lucci do by being a genius? and how does that benefit him in this argument? Once, you're just getting mad at me over your own lack of arguments.

As in, Lucci saying he was knocked out is enough evidence. It's not something that may have happened. You are cherry-picking exactly what you want.

I can say the same about Kaido throwing Luffy off Onigashima. We didn't see a panel of him doing it, so why should we believe that he did?
Except Lucci never said he was knocked how. Infact how the hell could someone who is curently knocked out say that they are knocked out?

To add did he reveal after the fact that he was knocked out? No.

Added with the fact that there was zero panel.

Again English and panels don't suggest it.

Luffy was clearly knocked sense everyone that had observation haki couldn't sense luffys presence. It was even shown on panel that luffy was knocked out with momo having to sense him with voice of all things. So again your points is flat out not true

Law
  1. A rival to an emperor aka luffy
  2. Defeated an emperor with kid aka big mom
  3. First thing he does post wano is fight another emperor and arguably the future strongest ever aka blackbeard
  4. Opponent wise will always fight stronger characters than zoro
  5. Bounty wise will always be higher than zoro
:lawbepo:
Zoro
  1. A subordinate to an emperor aka 1yc
  2. Beat king aka 1yc
  3. First person he fights post wano is kaku basically another subordinate character to lucci
  4. Opponents wise will always fight weaker characters than law. Always a substitute to luffy's
  5. Bounty wise he wont surpass law
:zorothink:
  1. A rival to an emperor aka luffy
  2. Defeated an emperor with kid aka big mom
  3. First thing he does post wano is fight another emperor and arguably the future strongest ever aka blackbeard
  4. Opponent wise will always fight stronger characters than zoro
  5. Bounty wise will always be higher than zoro

Law is Jack tier bro

Status
Not open for further replies.