Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really tryna separate haki and devil fruit users likd 2 completely different things

As if you cant use both
Devil fruits users can use haki even advice forms. They can even use other weapons on top of that

Haki is an ability accessible to everyone acting like its not is weird

Except Lucci never said he was knocked how. Infact how the hell could someone who is curently knocked out say that they are knocked out?

To add did he reveal after the fact that he was knocked out? No.

Added with the fact that there was zero panel.

Again English and panels don't suggest it.

Luffy was clearly knocked sense everyone that had observation haki couldn't sense luffys presence. It was even shown on panel that luffy was knocked out with momo having to sense him with voice of all things. So again your points is flat out not true
He said he was losing consciousness...

We don't see those kinds of panels from Kaku do we?

No, we see him smiling, without a SINGLE scratch. LMAO. Cope harder.

Sanji finally ended his fierce and bloody battle with the notorious Vegapunk D Shoes - former member of the Rox Pirates and also clone of the grand Nike JobForce

AND IT WAS A DRAW :handsup::leohah::beanmean::datas::denzimote::arnoling:
he was never captured zolo dont even see the shows ahhahahahaha and he dont even know the real vegapunk W arc and zolo cant even hold 2 people alone

So Lucci's df wasn't measure and yet he had 1800 doriki over Kaku still. That's interesting:zorothink:
Actually Oda made a mistake, its actually Kaku that has 1800 douriki over Lucci. Rokuougan, a Rokushiki attack only doable by the one mastering Rokushiki to the extreme, is also the name of Kaku's neck attack. Oda's typing and drawing mistakes are well-known, it should be all Kaku.

:usoprice:

1. A rival to an emperor aka luffy
  2. Defeated an emperor with kid aka big mom
  3. First thing he does post wano is fight another emperor and arguably the future strongest ever aka blackbeard
  4. Opponent wise will always fight stronger characters than zoro
  5. Bounty wise will always be higher than zoro

Law is Jack tier bro
Imagine getting your arms sliced by those fodder strings :shame:

Doesn't matter. The predator > prey relationship exists in nature for a reason.

"Leopards, hyenas, and wild dogs are other predatory carnivores that are a serious threat to giraffes, especially for newborns or very young who do not have the height, size, strength and experience needed to defend themselves. Lions and leopards usually choke their prey by the throat and crocodiles perform their “twist of death” to kill them almost instantaneously, but hyenas and wild dogs usually begin to eat before the giraffe is dead."
my guy just because a giraffe is a hebivour doesnt make it prey, what is a fully grown giraff prey to?

Giraffes, hippos, elephants and rhinos are not prey to any enemal, the only animal dumb enough to hunt them are lions, and they do so as a pride of 15+ and even then those 15+ lions would still take loses just hunting 1 of those "prey" animals

they can only hunt newborns and even them they have a success rate of 1 in 9 tries, those "preditors" you listed dont dare try and hunt any giraffe more than 9 months old because that cuffs can easily kill them with 1 kick.

You clearly dont know anything about wild animals, its laughable to even read someone saying anything in the wild besides humans is actually a threat to a giraffe

You still don't get it.
You can't determine that one's hardening is stronger than the other unless there is a direct comparison. Therefore, at this moment, the only thing which is objective fact is that both have hardening. Claiming that Lucci has better haki is headcanon

Utilization of what technique. They have different fighting styles so they use their techniques to boost said fighting style. Lucci had his version of shigan and so does Kaku. Does Lucci have bigan? No so by logic Kaku would be better lol

Ahhh that's the thing though, my logic is that as we have it now, both characters have same tech, same haki and same awakening so claiming that one is two tiers above the other is headcanon
Why can’t I say that? Kalifa and Rob Lucci had all 6 powers pre timeskip and Lucci was multiple tiers above her. I don’t think we would’ve needed Doriki to tell us that either. So same abilities thing isn’t really moving me. Plus Lucci has feats. Sorry but I don’t think Kaku is clashing fist with Luffy using basic armament bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.