Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law
  1. A rival to an emperor aka luffy
  2. Defeated an emperor with kid aka big mom
  3. First thing he does post wano is fight another emperor and arguably the future strongest ever aka blackbeard
  4. Opponent wise will always fight stronger characters than zoro
  5. Bounty wise will always be higher than zoro
:lawbepo:
Zoro
  1. A subordinate to an emperor aka 1yc
  2. Beat king aka 1yc
  3. First person he fights post wano is kaku basically another subordinate character to lucci
  4. Opponents wise will always fight weaker characters than law. Always a substitute to luffy's
  5. Bounty wise he wont surpass law
:zorothink:
I take it EoS Law > WSS Zoro in your delusional world

Wow, Zoro gets featured next to the first successful clone while mirroring his Gorillas biceps move he did back in Enies Lobby against Kaku. Surely this doesn't have anything to do with Kaidou's bicep growth form, since his lineage was also taken like King's.

Maybe there's more to the matchmaking in Wano. If Zoro is a clone, then I'd assume he'd have Ryuma and Kaidou's lineage factors. Zoro fighting King could mean Zoro might also have his lineage factor as well? King did make comments about Zoro's lineage being inferior to his. Zoro still hasn't had his flame sword, and King's ability is capable of just that... If Zoro grows wings, how lost will he get?

Zoro and Weevil are the only idiots who wear black bandanas. They're both obviously clones of Whitebeard.

I'm convinced Zoro is also a clone of Gol D. Roger. Yosaku and Johnny were probably failed clones of Scopper and Silvers as well, and were dumped in East Blue.

Bonney and Zoro are both about to be members of the paw bubble taking club. Surely Bonney calling Zoro big brother to save him from Charlos doesn't mean anything. How did Zoro send a wind slash at Queen's gatling gun if it wasn't for Kuma's lineage factor devil fruit ability?

So you're telling me Zoro was willing to cut off his left arm to prove a point for a free katana? Zoro just conveniently participates in Luffy mirroring Shanks bar action he saw back as a kid? Red Hair? Green Hair? Zoro is obviously a Shanks clone too.

Zoro constantly takes naps. He must be Garp's clone too.

Zoro begged his daddy Mihawk to train him. Zoro is a clone of Mihawk too.

Rocks and Roronoa both start with R! Zoro is a clone of Rocks D. Xebec!

Kaidou thought Zoro was Oden. Zoro is an Oden clone too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.