Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Zoro did neg diff Kaku tho...

Luffy low diffed...

Zori fans arent asking for only Luffy slander

Just that the case to slander Zori is embarrasingly weaker
He didnt neg diff Kaku because was unharmed. He could have destroyed him but nothing happened. He just got pushed down and then the fight was going to continue until stussy sucked him

@Jailer

Better representation

Obviously not made to powerscale, just a relative chart on influence from the WG.

Kong being the Commander in Chief who selects the Fleet Admiral likely also means he deals with Cipher Pol and the Holy Knights (again, if they arent a fodder faction) the same way. Endgame has tons of potential imo
CP0 doesn’t answer to Kong, they answer directly to Gorosei.

Kong is in charge of CP1-9 tho

Zoro did neg diff Kaku tho...

Luffy low diffed...

Zori fans arent asking for only Luffy slander

Just that the case to slander Zori is embarrasingly weaker
This is what I mean you play the victims for people not believing in your dumbass powerscaling.

Zoro vs Kaku 2 never even finished and you call it a neg diff.

While Luffy beat Lucci knocking him out playing around with him and saying it's low diff.

You can't slander other characters then cry when Zoro gets slandered because he didn't produce the 1 shot you were expecting lol.

@Jailer

Better representation

Obviously not made to powerscale, just a relative chart on influence from the WG.

Kong being the Commander in Chief who selects the Fleet Admiral likely also means he deals with Cipher Pol and the Holy Knights (again, if they arent a fodder faction) the same way. Endgame has tons of potential imo
Is “CP0 Leader” even a thing? I think they just get their orders directly from the CDs and have multiple squads with figureheads/leaders (like Guernica and Lucci)

Funny fact is also that Zoro didn't even attempt to cut him, he just overpowered him in a callback to this scene of the Enies Lobby fight
Just like the Luffy vs Lucci has callback scenes to the Enies Lobby fight
But obviously it's Zoro so let's hate and downplay because why the fuck not

CoA Zoro's not named move easily overpowering an Awakened Zoan CoA named attack... is somehow a bad feat now
Unbelievable

Also
Zoro attacking Apoo from the front with Apoo perfectly knowing he was an enemy
-> sNNeakK aTakKKKk from ZoLo

While
Stussy attacking Kaku from the back and with Kaku obviously considering her a colleague and ally
-> Stussy >>>>> Kaku

Nice,
Very honest!

True but this is for most shonen animanga fans lmao

Shonen heads really don't know how to act sometimes
Yes but there are still rare cases like D.Gray Man or Vinland Saga fandom
I’ve never seen a power lvl discussion within the D.Gray Man fandom because the story, characters and mysteries are soo good that we’re only talking about them
:yearight:
OP certainly suffers from the huge fanbase

This is what I mean you play the victims for people not believing in your dumbass powerscaling.

Zoro vs Kaku 2 never even finished and you call it a neg diff.

While Luffy beat Lucci knocking him out playing around with him and saying it's low diff.

You can't slander other characters then cry when Zoro gets slandered because he didn't produce the 1 shot you were expecting lol.
A. I was expected in a low diff, and got a neg
B. Who did I slander?

Status
Not open for further replies.