Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't mind the slandering from one particular fanbase...

I mean their fav got messed up and got stuck by a boot while zoro and luffy once again took on top two dogs as of now on Egghead.

The more they slander more I laugh because one can feel the pain of realising their fav won't reach the level of Luffy and Zoro :hihihi:
Nice try.
BUt this luffy vs zoro fanbase war is quite entertaining.

Fight, fuckers, fight.
:pepecroc:

Do you know Spanish?
Dominar could've been used, Vence is more often than not used to say defeat afaik.
But we had a leaked independent of Redon give the same spoilers using one translation of the word.

TDA decided to ignore that and used a different translation of that word despite him not having any source to back it up and people deciding that this is more accurate and rolling with it is why the clowning is happening.

LOL go ahead
You're acting like I'm the bad guy here.
All I'm saying is you don't know what someone is going through so don't add fuel to the fire, especially over something so miniscule.
Zoro fans always play the victim pay him no mind

:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Not sure where you are getting haki from

Unless you mean the CoA that is required to even wield Enma
So he used haki you agree. Thank you. Case closed.

:kata:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But we had a leaked independent of Redon give the same spoilers using one translation of the word.

TDA decided to ignore that and used a different translation of that word despite him not having any source to back it up and people deciding that this is more accurate and rolling with it is why the clowning is happening.
There aren't really two different translations of the word.
Vence's direct meaning is 99% defeat afaik.
Idgaf about TDA, i showed Redon's spoilers to a Spanish friend and he said the same thing.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Zoro literally sent him crashing casually
Why are yoy guys trash talking ?
The best Zoro haters have is arguing Zoro is weak because he didn't kick ass hard enough. It's hilarious.

Get mad at Oda if you want Zoro to get actual Ls, it's not our fault Zoro has been slicing the New World apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.