Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was among the top defenders of Luffy when people started slandering him over G5 usage. The issue is the same fucking hypocrites who justified Luffy's performance are mocking Zoro for getting similar results while not using half as many resources.
Y'know, I actually hate Vsbattles now for not only making Lucci High 6-A ( word they use for people who can "destroy multiple continents" with their techniques ) but having him win a match against Sanji and even saying he can hurt Kaidou
All because of one fucking callback clash.
But what do Kaku and Zoro get for their clash?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Stop playing the victims.

Luffy got slandered for being in Gear 5 when he fought Lucci.

Just because Zoro didn't neg diff Kaku like you guys thought don't be salty. Oda was clearly trying to do call backs for both Zoro and Luffy against Kaku and Lucci it's just Oda doesn't give a shit about powerscaling so we all know both Luffy and Zoro would easily wreck these 2 fools

Just because Zoro didn't neg diff Kaku like you guys thought don't be salty. Oda was clearly trying to do call backs for both Zoro and Luffy against Kaku and Lucci it's just Oda doesn't give a shit about powerscaling so we all know both Luffy and Zoro would easily wreck these 2 fools
Copium
Lucci is above luffy
Lucci looks fresh after g5
Luffy shriveled fodder

Zoro did neg diff Kaku tho...

Luffy low diffed...

Zori fans arent asking for only Luffy slander

Just that the case to slander Zori is embarrasingly weaker

I don't mind the slandering from one particular fanbase...

I mean their fav got messed up and got stuck by a boot while zoro and luffy once again took on top two dogs as of now on Egghead.

The more they slander more I laugh because one can feel the pain of realising their fav won't reach the level of Luffy and Zoro :hihihi:
In what world is Kaku a top dog :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.