Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are the alliance...
good catch I didn’t notice it at forest
Doesn't even have anything to say about the person who shot him N1 ;-;
is also content with my killshot on him.
I'm staying on Mango. He reeks of scum.
can you provide the case again mango, action wise I side town for him.
@MUUGEN

it's literally first time i mention breath dial and that's your answer

i even checked if someone else used some dials and no, it's just me

not sure why breath one wasn't listed here, but it did work, probably mistake

and as you can see, each time breath dial was "activated", not "used on ???"

this is last time i bring this up
If you didn’t say it than that’s my mistake I looked back and couldn’t find anything so must’ve missed or mixed up someone else’s post, but I still want overlook the opportunistic push my way.

additionally use axe dial on one of LMs voters.
Reads:
1- Dr_Professor83- Town

2- Pot Goblin- Town

3- Charlie- Town

4- RayanOO- Scum lean, only thing both Al and Flowa agreed on. So I'm trusting their judgement here.

5- Lord Melkor- On the fence, the latest conversation with AL makes him scum lean.

6- ConquistadoR- Scum lean.

7- Peroroncino- Town lean.

9- Indigo- Definitely not scum at least, whatever his wincon becomes later on.

10- AL sama- Town lean for now, he was targetted on N2 for a kill. So far no Ope ope ability seems to have been used in a scummy way.

11- TAC- Scum locked.

12- Dr. Watson- Null.

13- Rej- Town lean.

14- Mashiro Blue- Confirmed indie.

15- Ratchet- Town lean, probably my fav player in this game so far.

16- Tobra- I think he's too inactive and him going won't make much of a difference.

17- Apollo- The towniest man alive.

18- MangoSenpai- Town lean.

21- Alwaysmind- Town lean, was targeted by a kill in N2.

22- Sallucion-Scum lean

23- T-Pein™- Scum lean

24- Ariess- Town lean, has been very forward about his role and abilities so far.

25- Vanellope Lhea/Worst (?)- Null, she barely posted, Ratchet seems to have a taken a shot on her but not much to really discuss.

26- Midnight Delight- Town locked. Protection needed.

28- MUUGEN-Scum locked.

29- oddoddfruit- Scum lean.

30- Meeyori-Town lean.

31- BakiDou- he is no red scum I think, could be blue scum..

32- Juliet- Town lean.

34- Yo Tan Wa- Town lean. Gave us the census and was targeted for a kill during N1, which he has been honest about on his own.

36- Naomi- Town lock, she must be protected.

37- Mr. Reloaded- Town lean.

38- Destroya- Town lean.

One thing missing from here is the third indie, which is probably a cult. I have my own theory about it, but its not really supported by evidence so far. I'll keep it until some info surfaces.
I see very little detailed reads for d3.

funny your 3 scum locks are odd, TAC and myself yet couldn’t give any detailed reasoning for it.

I assume the reasoning is I simp flower, you claim to be inexperienced yet know I am fairly decent scum player at least better than TAC. which you earlier stated I’d have to be scum over TAC yet lock him now.

& LMs flip here sure does look back on you I like how you gave him a scum lean and not a lock though.

additionally you were afraid to give scum reads earlier due to no evidence, so what evidence do you have here that suggest we are scum locks/leans?
Look here, when Kerkovian died:

Only lightning pulse was an action used on ???. In the same WU he died.

In page 331, Flower complains someone sent a kill her way, a minute later Fuji posts this write-up:

Lightning pulse was likely used to kill kerk, yet it failed against flowa. The other possible killshot is tentacle smash, but nothing implies that action failed.

Anyhow, lightning pulse is the likely killshot here.
you sure did miss Naomi and a dozen other people discuss this topic already….
Weird, she lashed out saying she was hit by a killshot. I wonder if there's more to this.
that’s what happens when you use assumptions as absolutes. lying as town never goes your way and should never be condoned. she lashed about every little thing.
night 1 I watched prof and ratchet

night 2 naomi and dest

I won't share the results unless needed
with LMs flip my friend it’s time for you to claim Al.
I’m very cautious to make decisions on set up spec, because I’ve seen been bit by that before, but with Al, Melkor, and Seven, that’s 3 watchers. Naomi tracker. And Al can watch two people at a time. That’s a lot of watchers and a tracker.

If one had to be scum I’d agree it’s probably Melkor.

As for not seeing each other at me, if both are telling the truth then it would have to be a redirect. Al with two targets would probably know if he was. So it would have to be Melkor getting redirected.
-
@MUUGEN are you saying Worst is currently set to die right now?

-
I’ve seen several people discuss abilities in the WUs as being kills. When Fuji posts a kill attempt WU it will always explicitly mention “tried to kill” or mention killing in some way unless he’d changed his MO.
given the flip what are your thoughts on pg, Al and ratchet?
If he can just keep destroying X-shots that is very strong. If it’s infinite I could see it being too strong to be town. That could be devastating to scum whose best abilities will be one or limited shots and won’t have infinite refills.

Targeting Ekko (which can be checked so he’d be dumb to lie), leans townie usage even if he’s on the other team imo.

@Charlie why destroy Muugen over TAC?
we’ll see how he complies today - I like ratchet for todays lynch him PG or Apollo

i did something else to tac

i don't want to everything on the same person
can you share what this was?
so breath dial a passive related to finding stuff on map,?

but appearing in wu? i don't ever seen passive mention in wu before.

bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
thanks for looking for me Naomi, appreciate you.

may heart would break if you pocketed me this game hahaha
Well i have my reasons.......

I guess this can't be helped......

Meh do i ever stand out as one ? The only thing i can do is kill a scum and even then no one would follow me :(

As for the cult i can tell you that there are 3 cult people in total so i was just curious if someone noticed some suspected activity
kill a scum and we can get behind town worst.
I highly suggest you hit someone on LMs list of voters. Ratchet claimed miller so I’d say it’s best we start with him
About to go to bed. I've just been vote silenced. I am currently voting for Melkor. Votes that way please.
given you angle shooted this point against LM I find it quite funny. The guy showed up not too long after that and you were no where to be found could’ve at least waited a few to see if he would respond could’ve tagged him to ask one final question.
Given the time he is probably ready to sleep too, so won't be here to defend himself. There is no real reason to vote silence me unless it's to save someone or get another lynched. Given the wagons, probably the former.
given you’ve paid attention to the thread you’ve seen my and al be vote silenced while both being probably the only votes on flower at the time which are clearly shown now to be a frame mech. for a vet you sure overlooked this and began angleshooting LM won’t even be here to defend himself as your defense here. You reek of scum.
also we should change Wagon TAC is very likely not scum.....
what gives you that inclination?
You're onto something here given how you're considered a town read by most people so I don't see this silence coming from a town either.
Not to mention Melkor was the leading wagon when you got hit by it
“Given a town read by most people” so ratchet isn’t even your own town read yet randomly showed up and jumped on the wagon.

please say it ain’t so and you two aren’t actually mates, if you are you made this too easy.
He's been tagged left & right all day and we're close to EoD he had all the time in the world to try and defend himself

We're close to EoD and he still seems pretty calm

To me it's just a townie who doesn't really care if he dies or not.....so we'd just be wasting a lynch and a whole day....
He did defens
If you’re town, a vote silence really only makes sense on Ratchet to frame you.
tHat part.
Apperently Fuji made a mistake so @AL sama may be telling the truth.
sorry my friend I will avenge you. Mango and I got this.
Then i guess we

Vote Lynch Pot
I like worst given the vote here and I can see the read on PG, I knew I should trusted my guy and read him as scum d1.
Actually this does not mean AL is scum for sure. I am not sure he would be so open with his results as scum watcher. It is game design issue how many watchers town would have been in 38 players role madness game?

Especially that each role has several active abilities. I have three actives:

1. Stand Guard - protects from rolecrushes;
2. Enchanced Sense of Smell - watch someone during the night;
3. Swipe- steal someones' item.

1 and 3 appear in writeups.
I think at this point it was very clear and evident Lm was truthful and hard town given he wasn’t even targeting Al or leaning that way instead he was against an Al train.
Sell me on your Pot read.
It’s there just look above.

lock your miller brother ratchet as scum he was in a neighbor chat conveniently with ekko tried to save the guy then pg was the one who immediately came and backed the lm push EoD.

they’re one team.
I think Reloaded is scum, his posts were very coasting-like and apparently he made a slip referring to his "team". I am not sure about Apollo and Worst, Apollo was a slight town lean as his thoughts felt genuine. Worst looks good to me right now.
I will follow this read brother.
I would not mind CFD on Mango, but TAC may be scum as well.
I like mango though /:

& TAC well they’re always my boys scum or town /:
Muugen or TAC, one of them is scum 10000%.
didn’t you not have us both as scum locks? Why did your mind change sk easily?
I'm voting TAC already lol

i'm asking if town has another target
how are you able to vote while being mod rolecrushed ?
: ->
Destroya: Dr. Watson -> Lord Melkor
Ratchet: Lord Melkor
MangoSenpai: Lord Melkor -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor
BakiDou: AL Sama -> Lord Melkor
Worst: Pot Goblin -> AL Sama -> Pot Goblin
Pot Goblin: Lord Melkor
Peroroncino: Lord Melkor
Dr_Professor83: Lord Melkor -> Unvote -> Lord Melkor
Ahh so sad @MangoSenpai are you scum my brother?

waay game this is the scumpile here

I’m sad seeing doc on this list as well cause I began to read him as town. please pray and hope you can convince me otherwise here.

@Worst help me rid scum here

Status
Not open for further replies.