Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for looking for me Naomi, appreciate you.

may heart would break if you pocketed me this game hahaha
same i be sad if you tried to pocket me as well, :feelscryingman:

and you would be

added

to

no trust list/kill on sight

1.ratchet(kill no, questions)
2.ussop(invest)

only nova and juliet never tried to buddy me while scum, so there record is clean.

bhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yo, so i stopped all actions from the phase

town is i shet condition and at least i could stop 2 faction kills so i did it, sue me

no idea why 2 abilities worked, must be immune to everything
Tentacle Smash was used on ???
Zhongli Quan was used on ???, ??? and ???

so some unstoppable and untracked scum?, didn't tentacle smash show up in wu later after flower claimed she was attack?

bhhhhzzzzzzzzzzz

Apollo

The Sol King
I see very little detailed reads for d3.

funny your 3 scum locks are odd, TAC and myself yet couldn’t give any detailed reasoning for it.

I assume the reasoning is I simp flower, you claim to be inexperienced yet know I am fairly decent scum player at least better than TAC. which you earlier stated I’d have to be scum over TAC yet lock him now.

& LMs flip here sure does look back on you I like how you gave him a scum lean and not a lock though.

additionally you were afraid to give scum reads earlier due to no evidence, so what evidence do you have here that suggest we are scum locks/leans?
We already talked about why I lock you, TAC and Odd as scum. In short: You tried to create a flower wagon on the start of D2, and didn't even change or consider scum Ekko for the lynch. Don't debate me on this point, because we already talked about it and we'll only be going in circles.

As for LM, he did look scum when he was accused by AL. Once that was cleared up I was against voting him at all and tried to get TAC lynched. Check the last few pages before day 3 ended.

you sure did miss Naomi and a dozen other people discuss this topic already….
Yes, I did skim through those pages. Once she clarified it, that was it. I am reconsidering the actions that could've been used to kill town. That tentacle smash looks suspicous.

didn’t you not have us both as scum locks? Why did your mind change sk easily?
You two still are scum locked. Unfortunately since we can only lynch one per day, I had to go with either one of you being 10000% scum.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Flash Dial was activated to render the phase actionless
Alright Chuck I’m willing to read you town given this action here.

scumr wads given LMs flip?

let’s get our winning track record back on track together.
@Lord Melkor has been brought back into a new body, becoming an immortal voteless zombie
thank the heavens.
:lusalty: this will be a long game, mafia isn't even offing each other here, exactly what we could need

also do we have a Zombie cult now? or is that Melkor's ability?
You are the zombie cult what does your alliance wall text ability do?
We don't follow instructions of scum though...
how is worst scum here, what’s your evidence?
Destroya: Lord Melkor
mango Lord Melkor
Peroroncino Lord Melkor
Dr_Professor83 Lord Melkor
Pot Goblin: Lord Melkor
Ratchet: Lord Melkor
BakiDou: AL Sama -> Lord Melkor

people who switch to melkor near end voting, don't look good.

bhhhzzz
Ahh we are on the same page/.

mango pot and doc my top three

although it’s been fun reverse pocketing mango wa shopping to keep him around long enough he got his mates to leave me alone.
Not mine, I am not exactly sure what is going on.

Anyway I have come for revenge. Vote Lynch MangoSempai
just Vote Lynch Pot and let's get sh** moving....i have a bar mitzvah to attend in a couple of days and i like this to be over quickly
You should shoot PG or Mango tbh we can lynch the other
boy, let me forge something god dammit it
so what’s your new wincon?
Sorry, but we are stuck here forever. Both town and mafia are too incomptent. Town gotta lynch town though.
no that lynch was all scum majority of the players you town read.
Dammit Muugen was prepared with a wall text. I hope my quotes are close to each other.
you scared scum?
what?

i wasn't mod rolecrushed

i was just rolecrushed
why wouldn’t you have been modrolecrushed if you had no inclination of having a new wincon or even continuing in the game?
just follow my lead and by day 5 we will be all be drinking mojitos watching them fall like pieces of dominos!
follow me here we will get pg and mango,

should I have someone heal you?

someone needs to amp or refill worst and I.
yo, so i stopped all actions from the phase

town is i shet condition and at least i could stop 2 faction kills so i did it, sue me

no idea why 2 abilities worked, must be immune to everything
Appreciate the action there good call.

same i be sad if you tried to pocket me as well, :feelscryingman:

and you would be

added

to

no trust list/kill on sight

1.ratchet(kill no, questions)
2.ussop(invest)

only nova and juliet never tried to buddy me while scum, so there record is clean.

bhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I would never do that to you or at least not intentionally haha
Tentacle Smash was used on ???
Zhongli Quan was used on ???, ??? and ???

so some unstoppable and untracked scum?, didn't tentacle smash show up in wu later after flower claimed she was attack?

bhhhhzzzzzzzzzzz
We also need someone to reveal these ???

Worst

Custom title
Okay, but your reasons for sussing him game are...?
Hohoho lovely Dest, sir Pot is quite a good player and in the thread he generaly gives a positive presence....HOWEVER!

When I am also in the thread he starts taking distance especially when i senselessly push for him for no apparent reason while in reality i'm just carefully looking for his reactions!

In that particular situation he took quite the distance from me only quoting me when i was going " off topic " about random sh** and then not responding to any of my provotcations / baits his presence in the thread falls quite a bit after these circumstances happen!

And that ladies and gentlemen is how you catch a Goblin!

I can bet 1.678,37 berries that his teammates will pressure him into a response and he will come with an excuse or some random thing to say you guys will fall for it and at the end i will say " oh sh** her we go again "

Well anyway i'm going to sleep....

1 goblin....2 goblins.....3 goblins

Status
Not open for further replies.