Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Alright Chuck I’m willing to read you town given this action here.

scumr wads given LMs flip?

let’s get our winning track record back on track together.

thank the heavens.

You are the zombie cult what does your alliance wall text ability do?

how is worst scum here, what’s your evidence?

Ahh we are on the same page/.

mango pot and doc my top three

although it’s been fun reverse pocketing mango wa shopping to keep him around long enough he got his mates to leave me alone.

You should shoot PG or Mango tbh we can lynch the other

so what’s your new wincon?

no that lynch was all scum majority of the players you town read.

you scared scum?

why wouldn’t you have been modrolecrushed if you had no inclination of having a new wincon or even continuing in the game?

follow me here we will get pg and mango,

should I have someone heal you?

someone needs to amp or refill worst and I.

Appreciate the action there good call.

I would never do that to you or at least not intentionally haha

We also need someone to reveal these ???
Wtf no, I am not some shady Zombie cult and I have nothing to do with the cults.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
We already talked about why I lock you, TAC and Odd as scum. In short: You tried to create a flower wagon on the start of D2, and didn't even change or consider scum Ekko for the lynch. Don't debate me on this point, because we already talked about it and we'll only be going in circles.

As for LM, he did look scum when he was accused by AL. Once that was cleared up I was against voting him at all and tried to get TAC lynched. Check the last few pages before day 3 ended
I never tried to start a wagon I placed my vote on her and met it be until her and indigo began lying again… your infatuation with flower is telling.
Oddly and funny enough I continuously stated to not allow ekko to be moved from main wagon position hence I was pro ekko lynch and constantly asked for vig to send a killshot his way on numerous occasions I guess you missed this but didn’t you. You won’t debate me on this matter cause you are already wrong and going back to this fake news bullshit.

TAC wasn’t even voting for lm and kept his vote on mango who should be scum here at this point.
You two still are scum locked. Unfortunately since we can only lynch one per day, I had to go with either one of you being 10000% scum.
can you provide the evidence to back this claim. funny you’re still tunneling me given the EoD and the way things turned out.
you want me to post whole role pm too?

ratchet was literally vote blocked though, you saw real votes
nah you’re good and did I? Can you share

well if he wasn’t then doc has the fake Miller claim and I ended up vote draining ratchet for the phase.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I'd off Baki and Mango first
what about pg or doc?
sure

N1 prof was visited by melkor, ratchet was visited by dest and mono

N2 naomi was visited by sallu, dest was visited by juliet
what about n3 my friend?
You think that Ratchet lied about counterclaiming Prof's miller claim?
one or both are scum - if Chuck is right about the “correct votes list” and ratchet wasn’t in it I’d hard lock doc as being the scum and lean the fence on ratchet I have t particularly liked his this game.
Wtf no, I am not some shady Zombie cult and I have nothing to do with the cults.
but you don’t deny you are the alliance?
So what does this ability do and why did you ignore mine and ratchets questioning on it ?
Ratchet as scum will always lie to win, and buddy other along his scum path to victory.

him calling out silence sounded sus, and noticed prof hopped on wagon. who reads as scum to me.

bhhhhhhzzzzzzzz
I vote silenced him today.

sure

N1 prof was visited by melkor, ratchet was visited by dest and mono

N2 naomi was visited by sallu, dest was visited by juliet
my night wu ability didn't appear day 3 star

The Red Mafia attempted to kill ??? but failed
The Blue Mafia attempted to kill ??? but failed

Shadow Transfer was activated
Foggy Terrain was used on ??? and ???
You can't see me! was activated
Madenning Flurry was used on ???,??? and ???
Body Slam was used on ???
Truth Seeking Arrow was used on ???
Kibi Dango was used on ???
Shield wall was activated
Room was used on ??? and ???
Maki Maki no Jutsu was used on ???
Lan Caihe was used on ???

Someone was converted

Day 3 started

You have 24 hours to discuss

so both sellacoin and des are sus for this

bhhhhhzzzzzz

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

"Hello players. We are the infamous Guild and we are declaring war on The Alliance, on @Fujishiro and on @Unknown .
Fellow townies, you have been betrayed all the time by those emperors. Quote this post and join forces with us in order to dethrone those witches!"

Alright rej you’re cleared now unless this is your ploy to get me off of you

Status
Not open for further replies.