Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
given you angle shooted this point against LM I find it quite funny. The guy showed up not too long after that and you were no where to be found could’ve at least waited a few to see if he would respond could’ve tagged him to ask one final question.
given you’ve paid attention to the thread you’ve seen my and al be vote silenced while both being probably the only votes on flower at the time which are clearly shown now to be a frame mech. for a vet you sure overlooked this and began angleshooting LM won’t even be here to defend himself as your defense here. You reek of scum.
I don't feel like it was angle shooting, Muugen. I wasn't really present either - literally typed that out before I slept. I did recall previous vote silences, but the timing of it felt important enough to me to mention it. As it turned out, there was a host error anyway, but I think I probably would have kept my vote on besides. The phase start/end times aren't great for me, around approx Midnight.

I wasn't that interested in Melkor's response to my vote silencing. All he really could say to me was "it was a frame", which sure, it obviously was - but I will point out that just because the ability was used to frame earlier, it does not have to be a frame job every time. I feel like you're being pretty uncharitable here actually, as far as I'm concerned it was information that was needed to be shared. I really can't stay up until 1am waiting for Melkor to maybe show up when I need to be up at 6 the following day, and I won't be apologetic for that. I should be more present from today onwards, because I got back home a few hours ago, so if you have anything you'd like to discuss with me, by all means. This doesn't impress me, but I do believe that you're town.

Status
Not open for further replies.