Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@MUUGEN Fuji has just confirmed with me that I haven't been vote drained. I'm going to need you clear that up with him, obviously if I were vote drained I would have no reason to lie about this. Lastly, if vote drains only affect Town-aligned players, remember that my Miller passive would affect everything that could be used to discern my alignment. I claimed this Day 1. You're going to need to start making yourself clear here.
you might not be affect since you were vote silenced yesterday then. my ability does have conditions that need to be met so that may play apart in it.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
i asked if phoenix is the only one and i've heard it's not necessarily the case

so idk, maybe there's like 1% chance you find it on every island
I'm pretty sure there's more than one DF.

Could be that too, a fixed amount on every island on the GL.

If you want to convince me, you will have to bribe me with kawaii waifus, maids and knight girls, not whatever that is.
I am a waifu beginner, but I will consider your request, soon you will swim in a sea of waifus and rainbows and... NO, we are going to gym waifu bro, If you want to have waifus, first you must become the waifu.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you might not be affect since you were vote silenced yesterday then. my ability does have conditions that need to be met so that may play apart in it.
I mean, I can understand why you're being vague around this I guess, but it's not really going to help me understand it. To summarise, if your vote drain only works on certain alignments, then it will affect me the same way it would affect scum, because my Miller is designed to avoid all confirmation of alignment. I thought it was a bit funny actually - Miller Vig is a common SK fake claim for obvious reasons. If there is something else to it (not sure why you'd then insist I couldn't be town if that were the case, given that we've established my vote can be affected from yesterday) I can only offer theories and guesses. I don't know how it works, just that my vote is not, currently, drained. Given that no action has said it failed either, then conditons are probably a part of why.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Damn, well gg I guess
This is what I expected from Ratchet, jumped on my d day 1 with ekko- good combo, day 2 same stuff, day 3 idc, this is too predictable
Plz protect me from your waifu bro:endthis:
, d4 Ratchet after me again, come up with something original, and read the thread, there are some good targets outside of your gut feelings(who are bad af this game).
@Ratchet you should probably not waste your kill shot on me, im bullet prof this day phase, go for Sallucion, and prove that you are town
You want to kill me, I want to
I am a waifu beginner, but I will consider your request, soon you will swim in a sea of waifus and rainbows and... NO, we are going to gym waifu bro, If you want to have waifus, first you must become the waifu.
Just quoting these in full. This is every post Baki has made around my slot after I claimed my kill on him. Interestingly, he goes from discrediting my position (arguably some TMI in there too - though that could be pedantry on my part) to bartering with me in very short order. Given his position that I am scum here, I really don't know why he would believe my kill was legit in the first place, but he not only immediately assumes that it's true, he tries to get me to place it elsewhere on top of this. I don't really feel like any further comment is needed here, it's all pretty transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.