Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Im exhausted rn ill probably hit the bed.
Kinda blank when it comes to reads after the Flower flip honestly.
Lemme know if you want me to iso any players and ill help when i wake up.

I

Indigo

No lol. I don’t know if that’s been changed this go around or what lol. @Indigo

But doesn’t say anything about it.
@Ratchet please read this with calm, and remember when you're reading this, it's my first time playing an indie and i've never seen the indie shop owner role before, so i didn't know what i was expected to do

I was lying my ass off on D1 about my wincon, but as we estabilished i'm shit at it :risitasad:

I did it because on D1 i could only choose my favorite customer on NP1, and since i didn't have enough info on the players i could've chosen either scum, indie or town, it was completely luck and just guess work. I ended up choosing Flower because of the death immune thing, since i have to keep my fave alive

But i lied about my wincon on D1 to make it sound like a true neutral wincon, because if i said i had to choose a player and then turn them into my protected i was afraid i would get lynched by being a possible danger to town if i had chosen scum. But then i fucked that up too by saying i had to give the sword to somebody, then i wouldn't be true neutral anymore

Then on D2 i was happy to claim because thankfully i had chosen a townie player, despite her role sounding scum asf. Unfortunately, that didn't turn out well

This time i checked what players were being town read by people in the thread, Naomi and Prof were my biggest possible choices, and i was thinking about it between the two, so i ended up choosing Prof just because he seemed to not give a shit about dealing with the rudeness he is about to deal with

Prof and Fuji showed me Fuji's weeb role this last NP, and my role's wincon is exactly that

i choose a fave, i have to help them win, and i have to have them alive at the end of the game, and i also have to survive

it's a pretty hard wincon, especially because i had no protections to start with

it was to balance my chanting passive, and why we kept chanting about protections and revives for my favorite customer

that's pretty much it, i had no idea what to do with this role and didn't have good enough knowledge about this type of role to fake a wincon

the shop thing i never lied though, works just like that

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Ratchet please read this with calm, and remember when you're reading this, it's my first time playing an indie and i've never seen the indie shop owner role before, so i didn't know what i was expected to do

I was lying my ass off on D1 about my wincon, but as we estabilished i'm shit at it :risitasad:

I did it because on D1 i could only choose my favorite customer on NP1, and since i didn't have enough info on the players i could've chosen either scum, indie or town, it was completely luck and just guess work. I ended up choosing Flower because of the death immune thing, since i have to keep my fave alive

But i lied about my wincon on D1 to make it sound like a true neutral wincon, because if i said i had to choose a player and then turn them into my protected i was afraid i would get lynched by being a possible danger to town if i had chosen scum. But then i fucked that up too by saying i had to give the sword to somebody, then i wouldn't be true neutral anymore

Then on D2 i was happy to claim because thankfully i had chosen a townie player, despite her role sounding scum asf. Unfortunately, that didn't turn out well

This time i checked what players were being town read by people in the thread, Naomi and Prof were my biggest possible choices, and i was thinking about it between the two, so i ended up choosing Prof just because he seemed to not give a shit about dealing with the rudeness he is about to deal with

Prof and Fuji showed me Fuji's weeb role this last NP, and my role's wincon is exactly that

i choose a fave, i have to help them win, and i have to have them alive at the end of the game, and i also have to survive

it's a pretty hard wincon, especially because i had no protections to start with

it was to balance my chanting passive, and why we kept chanting about protections and revives for my favorite customer

that's pretty much it, i had no idea what to do with this role and didn't have good enough knowledge about this type of role to fake a wincon

I really thought you had 2 wincons xD

Good boy. Now you’ll feel better lol.

Also, SWORDSMITH CAN REVIVE HIS BEST CUSTOMER BY REFORGING THEM A NEW BODY.

Status
Not open for further replies.