Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title

lol that's all the fuss ?

Yeah i lied about it.......what part of " all i can tell you " coming from me didn't made you guys question the claim a little more.....
:seriously:

I just tried to make myself a better target like usual......

I won't even try to defend this even further, again if u want to actually to get rid of scums go for Pot

And if u insist in wasting even more time, after i die watch who jumped on my wagon way too easily...( like Prof for example you literally not taking time and question any of my claims it's a big red flag prof....... )

You are asking that person who hasn't read shit in last 445 pages lol

I have no reads.

And, no one gave me summary yet. All are lazy like me.

But we can go with tac if no one cleared him. We can never be wrong with TAC 😝
Very short summary:

1. Roles are originals so not easy to hunt scum based on flavour;
2. Prof and Ratchet immediately claimed miller day 1, they are propably town;
3. Indigo is an indie swordsmith that set a shot. He can choose favourite customer adopting their wincon and masoned with Flower but people did not trust them and Flower was modkilled - she was town. Oddjutsu, Muugen, Allwere her biggest pushers if I recall correctly;
4. We have a cult, one person is culted;
5. Blue is indie that deals with selling items;
6. I am town, got lynched yesterday but resurrrect. My counterwagons were TAC, T-Pein, Mango, all suspect to me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Very short summary:

1. Roles are originals so not easy to hunt scum based on flavour;
2. Prof and Ratchet immediately claimed miller day 1, they are propably town;
3. Indigo is an indie swordsmith that set a shot. He can choose favourite customer adopting their wincon and masoned with Flower but people did not trust them and Flower was modkilled - she was town. Oddjutsu, Muugen, Allwere her biggest pushers if I recall correctly;
4. We have a cult, one person is culted;
5. Blue is indie that deals with selling items;
6. I am town, got lynched yesterday but resurrrect. My counterwagons were TAC, T-Pein, Mango, all suspect to me.
Did anyone jumped on your wagon without providing any reasoning or without prior sus on you or switched vote immediately?

Also, before votes got build on you which wagon was leading And who started the push?

Worst

Custom title
Did anyone jumped on your wagon without providing any reasoning or without prior sus on you or switched vote immediately?

Also, before votes got build on you which wagon was leading And who started the push?
TAC was leading then someone apparently vote silenced Ratchet who was voting for Melkor and votes started to gang up on him ( likely they mostly scum in that wagon )

Also, Indigo has picked me to be his new partner.

His wincon is to pick a favorite customer and help them win.

Also, someone did try to kill Flower yesterday.
@Indigo dude is a miller claim and I’m not 100% convinced on his alignment. So I’m wondering now that you’ve linked yourself to Prof and his win con is your win con what would happen if a cop checked you

Sharing the win condition but not the Miller modifier, would you show up as town?

I have no shame baring the blame in Melkor's death. I wanted to see TAC play D4 and wasn't comfortable there. Honestly, I should have lent my voice to a Tpein lynch but wasn't around and I didn't feel comfortable doing that to him. I shouldn't have gone against my gut because I did think Melkor had a good D3. Felt like D3 just didn't have any clear cut answers. Not sure what town is doing this game. I have a fairly middling (but awesome) role, so I really won't be much help to town that way.
I’ve had you as scum the whole game, who knows. You certainly are failing at being a good townie

You see the problem here don't you? You have a history of playing like this as scum. I'll probably vig you at some point to be honest. What do you think of Baki?
Don’t even entertain the thought, we eliminate Mango with extreme prejudice. In fact I would like you to be the last voter on his wagon today if you don’t mond

Status
Not open for further replies.