Character Discussion Can Oda write Zoro becoming WSS without winning the fight?

I will remain on the sideline laughing at those who thinks "skilled" is what made Mihawk the "strongest" swordman. They all fail to comprehend that this fight between Zoro and Mihawk isn't about just skill. When the 1st thing Zoro noticed during his attempt to fight Mihawk was "Strength gap" not skill gap. Even during the timeskip Zoro never came with any new skills or techniques only "stronger" versions of his set.

Let them keep denying it. This is one of the longest debates this series have introduced. A 20years+ in the making. Soon Soon.

:gokulaugh:

I'm still convinced Zoro vs Mihawk won't happen.

It was much more interesting while they were enemies now they're sort of friends/student and master the fight is kind of mid.

Same reason why no one wants Luffy vs Shanks.
There was never an animosity between Mihawk and Zoro even before he became Mihawk's apprentice A.K.A son. For Zoro vs Mihawk to be interesting the story should be different. For example: "Kuina goes out to the sea to challenge Mihawk, and Mihawk kills her, but not just that, he also insults her skill, saying that she was never worthy to even challenge him, so Zoro goes out to find Mihawk and beat him." now that would be interesting.

He has the feats,
being above oden who gave Kaido extreme diff
Challangeing entire marineford past his prime and sick
Equaling Roger
Adv.CoC adv.CoA Adv.CoO
Best paramecia fruit
I can tell you more if you want
none of the things you mentioned are him becoming WSM on panel. You made your own criteria and even with that you're failing to prove your point. What a fucking embarrassment.

There was never an animosity between Mihawk and Zoro even before he became Mihawk's apprentice A.K.A son. For Zoro vs Mihawk to be interesting the story should be different. For example: "Kuina goes out to the sea to challenge Mihawk, and Mihawk kills her, but not just that, he also insults her skill, saying that she was never worthy to even challenge him, so Zoro goes out to find Mihawk and beat him." now that would be interesting.
You still believe she just fell down the stairs lol. This is what really happened:

There was a prophecy of a child living in Shimotsuki village that would one day defeat Mihawk. Once Mihawk heard abiut it he went to that village and paid close attention to the dojo.

When he saw Kuina and how she neg diffed everyone around her, he thought "that's my future foe. Git gud, bitch, I ain't letting you defeat me".

So he dressed up as a common villager and talked to Koushiro, filling his head about how women can't become strong swordsmen because of their weak bodies. "Fool Koushiro, good thing you don't know about Big Meme", thought Dracule to himself.

Koushiro filled Kuina's head with this poison amd thus her confidence was shaken and her guard was down. Mihawk noticed that with his Hawk Eyes (DAE Clairvoyant) and pushed her down the stairs, killing her instantly.

none of the things you mentioned are him becoming WSM on panel. You made your own criteria and even with that you're failing to prove your point. What a fucking embarrassment.
? I said when ever mihawk gets feats better than shanks i'll admit he is stronger than Shanks.

WB has one panel feats to back him being WSM

Mihawk doesnt have Feats to back up Shanks < Mihawk

he is still WSS tho but not stronger than shanks. Shanks isnt only Swordsmen similar to King

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
? I said when ever mihawk gets feats better than shanks i'll admit he is stronger than Shanks.

WB has one panel feats to back him being WSM

Mihawk doesnt have Feats to back up Shanks < Mihawk

he is still WSS tho but not stronger than shanks. Shanks isnt only Swordsmen similar to King
What else does Shanks have ?

You still believe she just fell down the stairs lol. This is what really happened:

There was a prophecy of a child living in Shimotsuki village that would one day defeat Mihawk. Once Mihawk heard abiut it he went to that village and paid close attention to the dojo.

When he saw Kuina and how she neg diffed everyone around her, he thought "that's my future foe. Git gud, bitch, I ain't letting you defeat me".

So he dressed up as a common villager and talked to Koushiro, filling his head about how women can't become strong swordsmen because of their weak bodies. "Fool Koushiro, good thing you don't know about Big Meme", thought Dracule to himself.

Koushiro filled Kuina's head with this poison amd thus her confidence was shaken and her guard was down. Mihawk noticed that with his Hawk Eyes (DAE Clairvoyant) and pushed her down the stairs, killing her instantly.
Jokes aside, I don't think She's dead. I have my reasons. So...

This is for the people who think WSS is about skill and not strength

If Skill is what makes WSS then winning the fight against WSS isn’t important right?

That means it’s possible for Oda to write Zoro losing his final fight as long as he is still given the title of WSS simply because he has MORE SKILL…right?
Oh about this

Skill,strength,and haki are individually integral factors in swordsmanship

So being WSS is not only about Skill that woukd be dumb

Rather the question would be when did he become WSS.. And how come even with superior skill he left his "legendary" battle with Shanks unsettled
And if its unsettled, doesn't that mean he became the WSS before his stalemate fights with Shanks?

Last edited: