Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GUI VI

Well, since I entered this game at 45 in the second half, I need to know the current status of the game. So far, only one scum has been revealed, and with the exception of the lynched/killed players, the suspects are:
- @Fujishiro
- @Pot Goblin
- @Charlie
- @RayanOO
- @ConquistadoR
- @Peroroncino
- @Indigo
- @AL sama
- @TheAncientCenturion
- @Dr. Watson
- @Rej
- @Mashiro Blue
- @Ratchet
- Me( to be fair)
- @Apollo
- @MangoSenpai
- @Sallucion
- @Grammaton
- @T-Pein™
- @Ariess
- @Worst
- @Midnight Delight
- @muggen
- @oddoddfruit
- @Meeyori
- @Reborn
- @Juliet
- @Yo Tan Wa
- @Naomi
- @Mr. Reloaded
- @Destroya

Damn, this thread already has almost 10k posts and there are still that many suspects. So... where do I start? Do I need to accuse someone and then trigger an argument?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well, since I entered this game at 45 in the second half, I need to know the current status of the game. So far, only one scum has been revealed, and with the exception of the lynched/killed players, the suspects are:
- @Fujishiro
- @Pot Goblin
- @Charlie
- @RayanOO
- @ConquistadoR
- @Peroroncino
- @Indigo
- @AL sama
- @TheAncientCenturion
- @Dr. Watson
- @Rej
- @Mashiro Blue
- @Ratchet
- Me( to be fair)
- @Apollo
- @MangoSenpai
- @Sallucion
- @Grammaton
- @T-Pein™
- @Ariess
- @Worst
- @Midnight Delight
- @muggen
- @oddoddfruit
- @Meeyori
- @Reborn
- @Juliet
- @Yo Tan Wa
- @Naomi
- @Mr. Reloaded
- @Destroya

Damn, this thread already has almost 10k posts and there are still that many suspects. So... where do I start? Do I need to accuse someone and then trigger an argument?
Well, that's what it boils down to in essence yes.

You know the goal of the game, it's to eliminate your enemy faction(s). So as town you want to eliminate Mafia

Anyway, as for the art of catching scum, I suppose you just ask questions, create narratives, and scrutinize every bit of information, checking that their story is consistent, alternatively if evidence backs up or goes against claims etc. etc.

Wait, what's that even supposed to mean
My life gets a bit bonkers bananas at times and I’ve played this game online with you guys in some fucked up situations real life, and there were also these juicy plans I used to make to win games that would be layered like a lasagne and spicy like a taco. There’s all the shit I’ve been in for when I get angy over the internet and barely scrstching the surface.

I remember putting all the player names on poker chips once and won that game

Rej

This forum is retarded.
- @Fujishiro
- @Pot Goblin
- @Charlie
- @RayanOO
- @ConquistadoR
- @Peroroncino
- @Indigo
- @AL sama
- @TheAncientCenturion
- @Dr. Watson
- @Rej
- @Mashiro Blue
- @Ratchet
- Me( to be fair)
- @Apollo
- @MangoSenpai
- @Sallucion
- @Grammaton
- @T-Pein™
- @Ariess
- @Worst
- @Midnight Delight
- @muggen
- @oddoddfruit
- @Meeyori
- @Reborn
- @Juliet
- @Yo Tan Wa
- @Naomi
- @Mr. Reloaded
- @Destroya

the golden rule should be, out of 5 players one has to be scum
so just create interactions with 5 players, those currently active, or discuss 5 players, and you might have created an interaction with scum that can be analyzed in further discussions

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I remember putting all the player names on poker chips once and won that game
A man after my own heart

Reminds me of when I spun a wheel in a previous game to find out who to use abilities on
Or during a mother's day turbo game I asked Mom Goblin to choose someone from the player list to lynch at the start of the game and she choose the SK
:yearight:

Like right now I’ve smoked enough drugs that I should be called Pot Goblin
Also my name is based on those pot creatures in elden ring, not weed
:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.