Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
@Apollo give me your top 5 scum and town reads
3- Charlie-Townie, helped prevent further deaths last night phase. Also forthcoming about his abilities. Feels like we're on the same wavelength.
6- ConquistadoR-He provided the census from Fuji and shared it with us, thats a town lean from me.
10- AL sama-Town lean, honest about your abilities and was targeted by a kill from scum.
15- Ratchet-Town lean, and perhaps one of the few town vigs left. He wasn't around when LM revealed his innocence, so I give him the benefit of the doubt. Unlike Prof, who jumped LM. But I will give Prof benefit of the doubt and be null on him for now.
26- Midnight Delight-Town core
28- MUUGEN-Town lean. Even if I disagree with him on many points, he seems all in on game solving and wasn't a joiner on LM's wagon.
34- Yo Tan Wa- Town lean, he gave the census and was targeted by a kill from scum on the first cycle. He was honest about the attack on himself.
36- Naomi-Town core

11- TAC-Scum lean, someone riding the F wagon had to be scum, he was also pushing mango wagon and I still don't see the reason behind it. My gut is telling me to be careful of this man.
4- RayanOO-Still a scum lean to me. Really inactive and appearntly thats his scum meta, according to you and F.
25- Vanellope Lhea Replaced by Worst- Scum lean , lied about the cult for no reason and was exposed the following day.

My hunch is telling me Destroya is scum too.

I don't see the reasoning behind a mango lynch right now. Seems like a scum pushed wagon with some townies mixed in. I'm not joining it just like I didn't join the one before it.

Vote lynch Worst
This seems like our best lynch for today.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
3- Charlie-Townie, helped prevent further deaths last night phase. Also forthcoming about his abilities. Feels like we're on the same wavelength.
6- ConquistadoR-He provided the census from Fuji and shared it with us, thats a town lean from me.
10- AL sama-Town lean, honest about your abilities and was targeted by a kill from scum.
15- Ratchet-Town lean, and perhaps one of the few town vigs left. He wasn't around when LM revealed his innocence, so I give him the benefit of the doubt. Unlike Prof, who jumped LM. But I will give Prof benefit of the doubt and be null on him for now.
28- MUUGEN-Town lean. Even if I disagree with him on many points, he seems all in on game solving and wasn't a joiner on LM's wagon.
34- Yo Tan Wa- Town lean, he gave the census and was targeted by a kill from scum on the first cycle. He was honest about the attack on himself.
36- Naomi-Town core

11- TAC-Scum lean, someone riding the F wagon had to be scum, he was also pushing mango wagon and I still don't see the reason behind it. My gut is telling me to be careful of this man.
4- RayanOO-Still a scum lean to me. Really inactive and appearntly thats his scum meta, according to you and F.
25- Vanellope Lhea Replaced by Worst- Scum lean , lied about the cult for no reason and was exposed the following day.

I don't see the reasoning behind a mango lynch right now. Seems like a scum pushed wagon with some townies mixed in. I'm not joining it just like I didn't join the one before it.

Vote lynch Worst
I mean I'm an easy wagon to start lmao, I can't blame them lmao

Still don't like the Worst wagon here though.
Also what kind of lie did worst make and how did he get caught?

AL sama

Red Haired

Well, here's the facts; you think I'm scum.

I've told everything there is to say, now it's up to you (plural) to decide whether you believe my story or not.

I could go on and on and on and on repeating the same things over and over again, but in the end it's what it is.

Furthermore, at this point it doesn't matter what I say because you've already made up your mind.
you're saying you gave up I see

Apollo

The Sol King
I mean I'm an easy wagon to start lmao, I can't blame them lmao

Still don't like the Worst wagon here though.
Also what kind of lie did worst make and how did he get caught?
He claimed he knew there was a cult called cross guild and it had 3 members. Then Conq came with a census that showed only 2 cults exist. He did admit his lie. I don't have time to dig through posts but it did happen within this DP(census).

AL sama

Red Haired
36- Naomi-Town core

Vote lynch Worst
I see thanks
Wait sallucion is a she ?
no he is a guy

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
you're saying you gave up I see
Eh, more that I am aware that it's just a what goes around comes around moment.

I've not been actively gamesolving, been on the wrong wagons, made the wrong decisions, so on so forth.

What approach is the correct one I couldn't tell you. I could vehemently stand by my innosense like Flower, or I could just claim once or twice and leave it to the people to decide. Or I could not claim at all, pivot away from myself - etc etc

Regardless, this time I'm just accepting the fact that I'm in the position I am because of my play, and told you guys how it is.
You will have to make a decision based off of the information given, as there is nothing else to be said.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I can answer any question you have, but I can't give you a speech to convince you that I'm town.

First of all, I don't know the exact concrete points to adress to remedy your read off me, it could be anything. It could be a single word that I said which you interpreted in a different way.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
He claimed he knew there was a cult called cross guild and it had 3 members. Then Conq came with a census that showed only 2 cults exist. He did admit his lie. I don't have time to dig through posts but it did happen within this DP(census).
hmm.. well, maybe.. maybe..

But from thread alone I feel he's town though, but I don't really trust my gut this game lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.