Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
LM read you as scum I read your intro post you were around when ratchet gave his vote silence info so you should’ve also been around when LM claimed, I’ve stated multiple times I read genuine even moreso when he was defending Al. Worst I like here and he’s been scum reading you as well.
LM flipped tiwn and you were one of 7 players to be on his wagon.

I can’t really believe the conquistador info if it wasn’t shared in game thread.

plus sally died and was janitored.
I feel with Melkor is more of a difference in opinion than anything
With Worst I'm hopin a fella can reveal that Sallu WU cause that'll help confirm things
:zorothink:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
trying not to defend yourself so that we think you're town??

I have done the same many times as scum

Well, here's the facts; you think I'm scum.

I've told everything there is to say, now it's up to you (plural) to decide whether you believe my story or not.

I could go on and on and on and on repeating the same things over and over again, but in the end it's what it is.

Furthermore, at this point it doesn't matter what I say because you've already made up your mind.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Actually wait fellas look at the timing of this

Conq revealed the census at about 9:21pm
The Fooj showed the Sallu janitor at around 11:30pm

So sallu is not the cult and conq's census wasn't effected from her death
i dont understand...
the census was given to me by fooj before sallu was janitored so how do you think sallu's death would be factored into the census?

I tried but I’m done, when there’s fuckwits in my life I get rid of them quick but here I can’t get rid of them. Nothing works, they’re still sitting right there, just click show ignored content

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
if you're innocent then what's there to hide?:pepecafe:
I've already claimed everything there is to claim, and AL says he's caught up, so he should've seen my post.

So he's got all the info he needs to make a judgement, if he doesn't believe me, so be it.

I'm well aware that I'm here on the fault of myself, and myself only

Status
Not open for further replies.