Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you should given the flip.

i dont believe someone subbing to a scum read slot would open up their entry with a lie.

not really he was obvious town reading through the phase - i didnt even see his flip and read him as town once he claimed and went to bat for al to be left alone as well. if he was scum there he wouldve diverted attention and tried to get al lynched.

you know full well thats wishful thinking.

given the circumstances in regards to the mislynch yes.

what actions has tobra done so far.
Did you know the Melkor wagon had six votes on it before I decided to vote there. I already explained my thinking there and take responsibility.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I was hoping to catch people jumping on the Mango wagon TBH. Feels like that was an automatic move to hide the fact they jumped on the LM wagon.
i personally am fine with mango i dont like how behind hes playing so that read scum to me.

id be ok with his lynch as long as someone else from the wagon is second wagon and not someone like worst.

doc, x or pg are the ones i want there.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i personally am fine with mango i dont like how behind hes playing so that read scum to me.

id be ok with his lynch as long as someone else from the wagon is second wagon and not someone like worst.

I don't wanna believe Dest is scum but he hasn't done much this game to remind me of town Dest.

What do you think about Conq?

Anyways I can see timezones and the fact my internet here is slow as molasses is gonna cuck me from playing so I'm going to need someone to be my riza Hawkeye to my blinded Roy mustang and guide me to burn who ya think is acting scummy

Worst

Custom title

i feel like we're the only ones reading the game

Status
Not open for further replies.