Chapter Discussion Bonney is about to find out about "Nothing Happened" in Trillerbark

The crazy part is, is Bonney is about to take in all of Kumas pain.... I have a feeling he suffered something massive in order to cause him to do what he did. How is this going to play out once she sticks her hands in there.
Its not his pain guys. Vegapunk was lying to stop her from touching it. She said "no, i know my fathers abilities, this is memory". They are not the same thing lol. Zoro didnt get Luffys memories when he took his pain

Its not his pain guys. Vegapunk was lying to stop her from touching it. She said "no, i know my fathers abilities, this is memory". They are not the same thing lol. Zoro didnt get Luffys memories when he took his pain
Physical pain is not the only form of pain. He could have been suffering emotionally, which would be linked to his memories.

Bro, at this point just make a dedicated thread for this. And I honestly mean this btw.

People will run with the wrong interpretation of the scene and before long that interpretation will become headcanon

Bro, at this point just make a dedicated thread for this. And I honestly mean this btw.

People will run with the wrong interpretation of the scene and before long that interpretation will become headcanon
Again, it doesn't have to be physical pain. It could be emotional pain, which is heavily implied through Vegapunk, as to why Kuma doesn't want Bonney to know why he gave up his memories. Kuma could have suffered a huge emotional trauma.

Someone else can do it, dont feel like it lol

But she literally says its not his pain here:

And the next page she says its his memories. Sure, it will have emotional pain, but thats not what Vegapunk is saying here ("its more than enough to kill someone!")

Then thats just his memories. We know what physical pain is already since hes done it before. Its highly likely Vegapunk was talking about physical pain, since Bonney quite literally disagrees with him
Why would Vegapunk be implying physical pain? Physical pain of what? Like he got into a fight, and just left his pain from that fight there? The world's smartest man would think that would fool Bonney?

I think Vegapunk was being serious, but he wasn't meaning to infer physical pain. He was trying to warn her, that there is pain that Kuma has suffered in that bubble and it is linked to his memories. If Vegapunk just said "don't that's his memories" it doesn't forewarn her that she's not going to like what she finds out.

Why would Vegapunk be implying physical pain? Physical pain of what? Like he got into a fight, and just left his pain from that fight there? The world's smartest man would think that would fool Bonney?

I think Vegapunk was being serious, but he wasn't meaning to infer physical pain. He was trying to warn her, that there is pain that Kuma has suffered in that bubble and it is linked to his memories. If Vegapunk just said "don't that's his memories" it doesn't forewarn her that she's not going to like what she finds out.
Bro, read the page i just posted lmao.

Yes, he did think so. Physical pain hes endured (think about how much shit Kuma has been through) would absolutely kill her.

The point is, those memories are exactly what hes trying to keep her from finding out. They wont kill her lmao, she literally says it on the page....
Post automatically merged:

Ill never understand why people over analyze whats on the page instead of just reading the chapter that highlighted the difference between pain and memories, but tomato tomato. Same end result when she sees his memories.

Last edited: