Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reborn what ensures that you and RayanOO are colluding together, being inactive on purpose and as soon as suspicion arises about another player you take advantage of the opportunity and vote to lynch him?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn what ensures that you and RayanOO are colluding together, being inactive on purpose and as soon as suspicion arises about another player you take advantage of the opportunity and vote to lynch him?
Huh?

What I said about Rayan was based on his history and past games of coasting lmao

Btw, your idea isn't bad. Always up for voting Rayan who I guess subbed out :milaugh:

That's how it usually goes lmao, it's partially myself setting myself up for this, but also it's a very easy train to board lmao

then again, people generally have very little trust in me (for good reasons that being said)

So you're saying that generally in games, people tend to be more suspicious of you than of others?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@MangoSenpai Do you have any explanation for why you wasn't in my chat with Ekko?

Do you have any explanation for why you aren't in Prof and Indigo's chat?

Do you have any explanation for why you wasn't in Flower and Indigo's chat?

Do you know if Den Den Mushi chats apply to your ability?

Sooner you can answer these the better, thanks.

@MangoSenpai Do you have any explanation for why you wasn't in my chat with Ekko?

Do you have any explanation for why you aren't in Prof and Indigo's chat?

Do you have any explanation for why you wasn't in Flower and Indigo's chat?

Do you know if Den Den Mushi chats apply to your ability?

Sooner you can answer these the better, thanks.
Yeah Mango, explain yourself.:risitexcla:

Status
Not open for further replies.