Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
A merge would be bad. Currently it's not *that* dire. Need to start purging the low activity/coasting slots too though. Feel free to, you know, tell me which ones are "town cleared".
only reason merge is suboptimal is because we lose a factional kill. not that it matters anyway they have all been failing kek

Rej

This forum is retarded.
don't bother, just meme till scum fire shot at me, or leave me till end game like always.

bhhhzzz
the big idea is to side with cult and take out the mafia asap, then the last remaining townies will have to betray the cult
or we buy a wish that turns the cult into town masons
maybe we can turn one of the mafia factions into town masons

Emil

Certified Memelord
You'd enjoy reading Day 5 in that game, if you haven't already. Prof straight up tapped out.
didn't read it, was busy getting my ass kicked in the reverse mafia

I'm on a 3 back to back loss streak now lol. way to start the new year

but hey, thankfully I'm gna win this one ;)

and with barely doing shit too

kek

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Dr_Professor83 Lord Evil/Aries/Meeyori/Reborn/Grammaton/Kurozumi(?)/Tobra(?)

That's who I have in those slots. Not exactly suspicious of Gram, I just think he isn't interested, which leans towards being town but is going to need to be resolved/flipped. Any objections to any of these dying? I don't even know if the last two are still playing.

@Dr_Professor83 Lord Evil/Aries/Meeyori/Reborn/Grammaton/Kurozumi(?)/Tobra(?)

That's who I have in those slots. Not exactly suspicious of Gram, I just think he isn't interested, which leans towards being town but is going to need to be resolved/flipped. Any objections to any of these dying? I don't even know if the last two are still playing.
Save Ariess and Gram for a bit.

Also Kurozumi is dead lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.