Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
guy is literally copium-ing town is down like 12 town to 1 mafia rn lol

what about u reborn. u seem to be happy about this. u scum?

dw I wont do sht to u if u were
Unfortunately I am town lol

But still spare me ekko sama 🥺
@Dr_Professor83 Lord Evil/Aries/Meeyori/Reborn/Grammaton/Kurozumi(?)/Tobra(?)

That's who I have in those slots. Not exactly suspicious of Gram, I just think he isn't interested, which leans towards being town but is going to need to be resolved/flipped. Any objections to any of these dying? I don't even know if the last two are still playing.
I am town lol

I don't coast as scum

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Dr_Professor83 Lord Evil/Aries/Meeyori/Reborn/Grammaton/Kurozumi(?)/Tobra(?)

That's who I have in those slots. Not exactly suspicious of Gram, I just think he isn't interested, which leans towards being town but is going to need to be resolved/flipped. Any objections to any of these dying? I don't even know if the last two are still playing.
Lord Evil/Master V subbed in for Tobra

I'm at the point where I don't care who gets lynched except for my town reads and I'm pretty sure some of my null reads will be scum.

Unfortunately I am town lol

But still spare me ekko sama 🥺

I am town lol

I don't coast as scum
I had a light town lean on Baki and I'm wondering if I am right on my read or am I wrong.

Worst, Charles, Dest, TAC, Al, Naomi, Meeyori, Apollo, Rej, Watson, Ratchet, Conq, and Me & Melkor

That’s everyone who landed on Worst with Eye of the Storm.

Me & Melk - Town
Watson - Town
Al, Ratchet, Charles, Naomi, Conq - Lean Town - (Side note - TAC claims Conq has eaten two kills but one would probably be a mafia kill)

Worst, Dest, TAC, Meeyori, Apollo, Rej - POE for the rest.

Apollo has an inno on him and lean him more Town than anyone else in that pile. Dest also has an inno on him fwiw.

2 failed faction kills in there unless one of the mafia’s was redirect immune. Was hoping to get a failed cult in there to have that in this POE too. Of course always a chance for ninjas.

Failed cult doesn't show up in WU, cult could possibly be in there as well.

I lean to Worst probably not having performed the faction kill as such a large target that night.

Worst, Charles, Dest, TAC, Al, Naomi, Meeyori, Apollo, Rej, Watson, Ratchet, Conq, and Me & Melkor

Me & Melk - Town
Watson - Town
Al, Ratchet, Charles, Naomi, Conq - Lean Town - (Side note - TAC claims Conq has eaten two kills but one would probably be a mafia kill)

Apollo has an inno on him and lean him more Town than anyone else in that pile. Dest also has an inno on him fwiw.

2 failed faction kills in there unless one of the mafia’s was redirect immune. Was hoping to get a failed cult in there to have that in this POE too. Of course always a chance for ninjas.

I lean to Worst probably not having performed the faction kill as such a large target that night.
@Ratchet , I updated it from earlier with now info

look prof. just as u requested u and ratchet r on our cult list but yall need to stop being actively hunting or u risk being killed. u have been warned

if u make up ur mind to want to win with us, stop helping town. killing u is a piece of cake as u've seen yesterday
I can’t start working for my new employer until I’m officially hired lol. My apologies. If you want me hurry up.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Me & Melk - Town
Watson - Town

Well Tac is getting lynched today, Meeyori in the other PoE to, so when you say "don't forget my watch Poe", you really mean "Rej".

Status
Not open for further replies.