Status
Not open for further replies.
You think scum have been masterminding this? I don't get that feeling at all. Look at the town deaths - it's all on generally scummy players. I get the feeling Blue Mafia in particular will fall apart once we flip one of them.
Idk if they are or not. Hopefully they really are actually low hanging fruit we’ve just missed over until now.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I told you I didn’t like hours ago lol. I said I got it earlier in here to Ratchet.
Bruh I was outside the realm of consciousness lmao.

But I also messed up since I meant to give u two of my items, though I suppose I failed to mention that bit to Fuji as I only said the words "I wish to trade with Prof" lmao, didn't specify any items. Contextually however I was asking fuji if I could give u the item, so that only makes sense lmao

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
bolded don't belong here wut

sus list tbh

no jean beidou amber hu tao layla barbara yomiya ?

who else am I missing?
...I forgot Amber. She's top tier. Jean can go 4th Tier, she gets carried because she reminds me of Saber. Beidou same tier, rest unranked. Ayaka and Mono defo stays, I can accept moving Ningguang down to 3rd.

Fwiw I appreciate the items and it’s why I have voted to lynch TAC and not you lol. Your pocketing is successful. However I have not expressly forbidden your demise (although I did tell them my gut says you probably flip town… but could just be leftover pizza)

Emil

Certified Memelord
...I forgot Amber. She's top tier. Jean can go 4th Tier, she gets carried because she reminds me of Saber. Beidou same tier, rest unranked. Ayaka and Mono defo stays, I can accept moving Ningguang down to 3rd.
mona is like the design I dislike the most in the game lol. shes very overrated

no way hutao isn't top 5 tho wut

even yula much better than mona

Status
Not open for further replies.