Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's true, if they would want to go for such a risky play then sure, it's not impossible.

But I do think it's a bit far fetched
not really

town has no wu destroyer beside dead slot if i remember. unless inactive.

and no one destroyed wu on lynch wu that got midnight killed etc.

why would scum be worried....

fhhzzz

Either Worst was hunting scum, he had info, or he was going for a mislynch.
him hiding info, lean scum for this. scum with info. plus he tanked.

curious on info he had on pot, for saying to get rid of him? pot so far shows up near end day to sheep vote on town misslynches.. looks scummy.

fhhzzz

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Removing worst from the game makes no sense.

It clearly put him as scum and his scum mates shouldn't be able to use his abilities as well.

So why do it?😑

Removing worst from the game makes no sense.

It clearly put him as scum and his scum mates shouldn't be able to use his abilities as well.

So why do it?😑
It kinda does make sense

We all already knew he was scum after he tanked 6 deaths on the Eye of the Storm Thing and they cancelled the lynch for him

So if the person that removed him from the game was also scum, they were trying to make him survive for a little longer by keeping him of our possible lynch targets

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It kinda does make sense

We all already knew he was scum after he tanked 6 deaths on the Eye of the Storm Thing and they cancelled the lynch for him

So if the person that removed him from the game was also scum, they were trying to make him survive for a little longer by keeping him of our possible lynch targets
But what purpose does it will serve? Nothing really because they can't use worst ability as long as he is out of the game.

I think losing worst could either affect them in some way or they just went with this because the one who did it enjoys town cred

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Alright

The highest offer for 18.300 berrie

Thank you for the offer

However not having waifubro as my employee costs at least 20.000 berrie

Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.