Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I agree there. I also don't know why anyone would conclude that No Lynch would get around that.
I eventually came to that conclusion after more Fuji questions.

Wouldn’t have came to it as quickly as Muugen did. (Although if he’s scum and tied to the ability no lynch would have probably been bad for him, unless the plan was really just for Sallu to drop a last minute hammer)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Reloaded & Juliet & even Mango - I’m leaning more town than the rest of the nulls. @Mr. Reloaded really going to need to claim his ability names at some point. (BUT DO NOT COPY/PASTE ANYTHING FROM YOUR ROLE PM lol.) I’ve asked a bunch, he won’t give them.
I did though.

I have all the same moves that government agents/Marines have. I don't have a devil fruit, so no special ability.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I eventually came to that conclusion after more Fuji questions.

Wouldn’t have came to it as quickly as Muugen did. (Although if he’s scum and tied to the ability no lynch would have probably been bad for him, unless the plan was really just for Sallu to drop a last minute hammer)
That or some other variation of TMI to look good or push mislynches afterwards. Anyway, I think you should probably read the interaction I've had with him, not for my sake, for the rest.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Morning fellas
That job is officially starting tomorrow
Stable income here I come
:yearight:

Also is TAC gonna come back?
Fella has been at his eagles game for nearly 24 hours now
Vote Lynch Tac
:zosleepy:

Again, where is this coming from?
:snoopy: