Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Like how fucking stupid are you?
Okay, you're clearly struggling with this. So I will ask you - have you read the context? The lazy part referred to spamming the Swordsmith stuff. It was why I said I wasn't going to do it. In your opinion, and consider this a question to the room - have I been lazy in this game? If you think so, I'd love to know why.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Same. Danmachi and some others like Kubo won't let me be invisible.

Finished works I'm watching Saekano, Teasing Master Takagi-San and will start Horimiya I think.

Ah don't forget to watch The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten. I don't know if it's to your taste waifubro, but it's pretty decent at the very least. Vanilla Romcom
I will certainly give it a watch.
 

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
Lol you’ve done a lot to tilt me this game with the constant need to downplay everything else anyone does. (Even when it’s something good). That last post saying I was acting like I was town’s savior set me off. I’m sorry for insulting you. It’s been a frustrating game with you starting from the miller tunnel that is still one of the dumbest pushes I’ve ever had against me.

If your town I want to win, and you’re still my guy. So help me win and don’t throw your hands up bc I was an ass.
I told you to trust me last for but you didn’t.

ratchet is scum purely based off thread play.

pero lied about his BH claim dude is a pirate.

Sally came back from the dead even after being janitored
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Literally sad verbatim and even quoted you but sure keep on going scum.

you going to send headshot my way again?
I know reading is difficult, Muugen. For you more than most, apparently. But the post there was a sequence... I *could* get quotes for each one but it's ultimately a pointless discussion to be had.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top