Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you to trust me last for but you didn’t.

ratchet is scum purely based off thread play.

pero lied about his BH claim dude is a pirate.

Sally came back from the dead even after being janitored
Okay well I’m already with you on the Sallu being scum lol.

And @Peroroncino got an explanation for this?

Pero could be scum here yeah. BH claim was only thing remotely helping him.

I know reading is difficult, Muugen. For you more than most, apparently. But the post there was a sequence... I *could* get quotes for each one but it's ultimately a pointless discussion to be had.
yet you continue to do so either way the funniest part is I wa sin the forum for just a few seconds to see that you actually quoted and responded to me. Coinsidence?

I know reading is difficult, Muugen. For you more than most, apparently. But the post there was a sequence... I *could* get quotes for each one but it's ultimately a pointless discussion to be had.
Ratchet why are you miller while also being immune to lie detection?

cant understand how you can have 2 scum passives yet constantly throw out wifom scenarios instead of actually game solving yet you’re town right?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet why are miller while also being immune to lie detection?
It's the same ability. Lie detect fails because of Miller. It actually should return "lie", but I have no idea what Naomi used to actually lie detect. Given what they were trying to use later, with Indigo... I'm going to assume it wasn't a clear enough statement. To be entirely clear, if I said "I am Town", it should return "lie". The reason for this is, because of Miller, if an ability is used to discern my alignment, it will return a scum result.
cant understand how you can have 2 scum passives yet constantly throw out wifom scenarios instead of actually game solving yet you’re town right?
-Where have I used WIFOM? Seems to me like you are using terms that you don't understand.
-I believe I've contributed to game solving plenty. I still am, actually!
-Miller is one passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.