Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professor Professor
‎
I told you to trust me last for but you didn’t.

ratchet is scum purely based off thread play.

pero lied about his BH claim dude is a pirate.

Sally came back from the dead even after being janitored
Okay well I’m already with you on the Sallu being scum lol.

And @Peroroncino got an explanation for this?

Pero could be scum here yeah. BH claim was only thing remotely helping him.
 

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
I know reading is difficult, Muugen. For you more than most, apparently. But the post there was a sequence... I *could* get quotes for each one but it's ultimately a pointless discussion to be had.
yet you continue to do so either way the funniest part is I wa sin the forum for just a few seconds to see that you actually quoted and responded to me. Coinsidence?
 

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
I know reading is difficult, Muugen. For you more than most, apparently. But the post there was a sequence... I *could* get quotes for each one but it's ultimately a pointless discussion to be had.
Ratchet why are you miller while also being immune to lie detection?

cant understand how you can have 2 scum passives yet constantly throw out wifom scenarios instead of actually game solving yet you’re town right?
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Ratchet why are miller while also being immune to lie detection?
It's the same ability. Lie detect fails because of Miller. It actually should return "lie", but I have no idea what Naomi used to actually lie detect. Given what they were trying to use later, with Indigo... I'm going to assume it wasn't a clear enough statement. To be entirely clear, if I said "I am Town", it should return "lie". The reason for this is, because of Miller, if an ability is used to discern my alignment, it will return a scum result.
cant understand how you can have 2 scum passives yet constantly throw out wifom scenarios instead of actually game solving yet you’re town right?
-Where have I used WIFOM? Seems to me like you are using terms that you don't understand.
-I believe I've contributed to game solving plenty. I still am, actually!
-Miller is one passive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top