• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So beating King an actual Yc1 will not be as impressive as Wci Sanji
Idk if you're trolling or not anymore
How many fucking ppl he'll fight
Kaido, Orochi, Kanjuro, King, who's who
if he fights Kaido along with Luffy , he should fight a low mid fight first
and he should have Attack atleast as strong as Luffy's dresrosa KKG which I doubt
and I'm pretty sure even 1vs 1 Who'swho won't be a Mid diff fight for Zoro

Kaido isn't the arc villain. The alliance of Big Mom & Kaido is. If Kaido was the sole villain of the arc, you'd have a solid point.
Big Mom is a joke. She wasnt even a proper antagonist in her own arc. She aint doing shit here either. Her and her dumbass crew will be doing some other shit....Dont know what else yet.

The Big Meme Pirates are only here for the hype element. They wont actually be engaging with the crew. The plot will see to that.

Honestly I think both Yonko are going down Oars style. Kaido apparently doesn't lose 1v1 and he has the highest living bounty in the series. Characters, namely the 8 Supernova at Wano, will probably perform feats that lead to the downfall of both Yonko, probably not without additional help from outside forces (Sword/Neko allies).

Not to mention the fact that Luffy or anyone else winning against them solo entirely downplays the future villains/obstacles still left this story has, namely the SSG, Admirals, World Government, Blackbeard and possibly Shanks.

This is why I believe both NEED to go down through combined effort and why everyone prior to this will receive signficant fights to either show off their growth or entirely grow as characters. It's why I believe Luffy will fight the possible Ace and Zoro against King, Sanji v. Queen and Kid/Law/Drake against other higher up pirates (Kaido/Big Mom have tons of them).

THIS is why I also believe characters will perform feats against the Yonko that will eventually weaken them. Zoro WILL get his moment with Kaido by cutting him, and it may hurt him but it probably won't be enough (it may even force Kaido into his hybrid or Awakening, who knows). Sanji may possibly get something at Big Mom considering his history with the character, as every other Supernova/Strawhat may over the battles. The scabbards will have their moments. Everyone will.

But honestly to drive the point home, I dont these 2 Yonko are not going down by 1 or 2 people. It will be a brutal hellhole of a match between several or many people. Luffy and/or Kid may deliver the finishing blows though, that much ACTUALLY makes sense in the context of the story.

And in the end, everyone honestly wins.

How many fucking ppl he'll fight
Kaido, Orochi, Kanjuro, King, who's who
if he fights Kaido along with Luffy , he should fight a low mid fight first
and he should have Attack atleast as strong as Luffy's dresrosa KKG which I doubt
and I'm pretty sure even 1vs 1 Who'swho won't be a Mid diff fight for Zoro
He'll fight King then join the Kaido fight
Why would he fight the likes of Who's who and Kanjuro/orochi

himself said he will avenge Yasu, I don't know where is Oda going by that

Zoro vs King is an extreme diff fight
I really don't see Zoro being available after facing King
I have a theory on this issue..
Luffy isn’t even gonna survive the second round.... let alone Zoro being able to have enough strength after fighting King. Same goes for Kid. So Oda has to have Kaido leaving Wano for some reason which could be to capture the ancient weapon Poseidon aka Shirahoshi, Caribou is obviously gonna tell Kaido somehow and that leaves Luffy and his team to fight Kaido go onto sea to catch up to him before reaching Shirahoshi...

Status
Not open for further replies.