Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this bloke from a while ago
was handing l's over a fake page one got beat fake spoiler
but complaining when others did when none of that was confirmed.
Lol I just read this :whitepress:
So People in this site are actually this intolerable when someone have a different opinion than the majority here?
Isn't this sad? That day there was only one way toxicity directed at that character and it was sooooo DUMB
And yes you don't have to be a Sanji stan to have the opinion of page one being beaten by him it just made more sense to me, :nicagesmile:

Also this was bothering me, what's up with that retarded username :smoothieduck:

Lol I just read this :whitepress:
So People in this site are actually this intolerable when someone have a different opinion than the majority here?
Isn't this sad? That day there was only one way toxicity directed at that character and it was sooooo DUMB
And yes you don't have to be a Sanji stan to have the opinion of page one being beaten by him it just made more sense to me, :nicagesmile:

Also this was bothering me, what's up with that retarded username :smoothieduck:
oh the irony
you are intolerable of people that think exactly like you
I personally am a fan of retarded names tho it takes a retard to criticize people that does the exact same thing he does and cant spot the similarity.

"as handing l's over a fake page one got beat fake spoiler
but complaining when others did when none of that was confirmed."
clearly was calling out your double standard here . miss me with your intolerable crap. you were the first person to complain here about people handing l's when you were quick to do so not long ago.

"guh people are so intolerable here yet I was the one to complain when others handed L's over a spoiler while I do the same but its not really the same"
:fuah::bamathink:
dont direct your comment at people mate
be direct
you are talking to me here. I will call out you bs as I see fit.
dude if you think you are not intolerable then you need some hard self awareness ...

it only took me 1 day after coming to WG to ignore you ... and I saw some bad shit crazy shit here :)

now I'm a as far as possible form good as well

but at least when some one call you intolerable ... don't act as if you are some kind of fucking saint

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
dude if you think you are not intolerable then you need some hard self awareness ...

it only took me 1 day after coming to WG to ignore you ... and I saw some bad shit crazy shit here :)

now I'm a as far as possible form good as well

but at least when some one call you intolerable ... don't act as if you are some kind of fucking saint
Bud i hate to break it to you but the first part of his post is sarcasm aimed at whoever hes arguing with not what he thinks himself.

Bud i hate to break it to you but the first part of his post is sarcasm aimed at whoever hes arguing with not what he thinks himself.
I don't really care for the argument ...

most of us here act like a piece of shit so many times ...

now with time ... I guess we are adult enough to let go of that and don't see each other as low people

but if some one attack us ... we most likely earned it

Status
Not open for further replies.