Status
Not open for further replies.
If Oda was going to continue this Rocks plotline, I wish he would’ve dealt with the defeat of Big Mom and Kaido in a different fashion. Like the combination of those two being hailed as a bigger threat and Rocks ever was, then being defeated (rather anticlimactically in my opinion) doesn’t really make me too excited for whatever he has planned

Then what was the point of Roger and Garp trying to take them down?
Thats precicely the question. We dont know what compelled a pirate and a CD hating Marine to help CDs and stop another D. member.

But the weird thing is just dialogue. In a way, yes, BM and Kaido allying was the return of Rocks, but I frankly just find it odd that the crew is still so relevent and that the FB still wasnt shown (conveniently skipped in Kaidos FB). You still have unseen characters like Shiki, Silver Axe and Ochoku. You have the Rocky Port incident. You have the now confirmation of Stussy being a Rocks pirate clone and tied to MADS.

Granted, yes you are probably right and its more geared towards BB being a living will, I just see all of the above and makes me question if thats only it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.