Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we got a small panel of Shiki during the flashback in wano. The old hag transformed into him

I dont know if Oda wants to use him any further in the canon Story line though.

:hope:
I don't know how people fail to understand this. Oda has already written an arc.story with Shiki as the main antagonist. Setting aside the matter of canon or non canon, do you think he'll want to redo it in the future and retread the path already trode? Shiki comes back with a big plan and a gang, the straw hats stop him? What sense does that make? Shiki's story is over. The past can be fleshed out, but as far as Oda is concerned, he got his ass beat in 2010. The best you can hope for fir a present Shiki is ironically a filler movie

Nothing surpasses Madara. He's sort of all time fav villain for me.
I love One piece villains too but Naruto "Villains" had great depths to them which one piece lacks.
Yup Madara is literally an All time Villain The only One Piece Villain that will end up on any All time list is maybe Blackbeard, Akainu might have a Shot if he gets more focus.

But even then Oda may fumble that due to the lack of death in his Manga which takes Every villain down a notch cause the tension is so low....

Madara was just another edgy emo Uchiha.
People only love him because he kicked some ass + hype for hundreds chapters.
As a character? An emotional mess like all the other edgy emo Uchiha.

Orochimaru and every OG Akatsuki (except for Zetsu ofc) were far better villians than edgelord Madara.
Edge is What One Piece needs at this point......Every one of the Akatsuki are great villains in their own right.

I don't know how people fail to understand this. Oda has already written an arc.story with Shiki as the main antagonist. Setting aside the matter of canon or non canon, do you think he'll want to redo it in the future and retread the path already trode? Shiki comes back with a big plan and a gang, the straw hats stop him? What sense does that make? Shiki's story is over. The past can be fleshed out, but as far as Oda is concerned, he got his ass beat in 2010. The best you can hope for fir a present Shiki is ironically a filler movie
Big Mom came back for Wano.
Doflamingo came back to get his own arc after short appearances in Jaya and Marineford.
Etc.
Villains can return after minor or even major roles, it's not a problem.

Enel and Arlong???? lmao
You can't be serious.....
Doffy, Croc and Blackbeard are great characters yes, Blackbeard is the only character that has that Madara Level threat tho.
lmao Name one thing Enel and Arlong have that makes them a better character/villain than Madara? Enel has to be the most idiotic among the villains here so im interested to see your response.....
Enel straight up felt like a god. His introduction had him smiting heretics and listening in on everyone in his realm. Even to the point where he looked downright invincible.

Combine this intimidating pressure with a god complex where he showed no fear up until the point where he was only defeated by his natural enemy, he was a phenomenal villain for Skypeia which was a microcosm of the story.

The big reason those I named were better than Madara were because they all give a solid catharsis upon their defeat. Madara had an insane amount of potential; however, during the major reason a villain is created, their defeat, he had the lamest going out ever.

Enel destroyed an island then was defeated when Luffy rang the bell signifying the existence of dreams.

Madara was literally treated as a pawn that was sacrificed for a significantly worse villain with no build up which is why I think he kinda sucked as a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.