Status
Not open for further replies.
The One Piece was first mentioned 25 years ago.

Lee33 when Oda reveals what it is... "The One Piece was created last minute."
Oda angels and their terrible rebutals. I already provided you lots of examples of Oda writing out his ass last minute. There was no foreshadowing of Stussy being a clone. Oda doesn't lay the ground work for plots to develop properly, he just thinks of ideas and writes them on spot. Sanji having a unique past was foreshadowed properly due to him being from the north blue, wanted poster, etc. you know the proper way to write which was pretime skip which is much more rewarding to read. Oda now just creates shit out his ass and turns in his homework last minute no different than a student turning in his incomplete assignment to his teacher.

Cool it makes zero sense since I can say that oda made blackbeard just so luffy could have a legit pirate rival and thus serve no other purpose outside of that. This is why your point makes zero sense I can literally apply that to anyone in this story
From what I understood, he is trying to say that;
You can watch YT videos on a $100 mobile phone, why would you buy a new $1,000 phone to do that? Since both serve the same purpose. @lee33
Oda just glorified the three eyed race. There is nothing special to them.

So, what would happen is Stussy used Distorted Future on Sanji, and made him into an evil Germa timeline?

Would Sanji... actually lose his emotions?

Most likely, she can only use Distorted Future on herself. Still, this could be how we see Evil Sanji @Doggo
This statement you made is absolutely

Genius honestly. I never once looked at it that way but it would be feasible

Oda angels and their terrible rebutals. I already provided you lots of examples of Oda writing out his ass last minute. There was no foreshadowing of Stussy being a clone. Oda doesn't lay the ground work for plots to develop properly, he just thinks of ideas and writes them on spot. Sanji having a unique past was foreshadowed properly due to him being from the north blue, wanted poster, etc. you know the proper way to write which was pretime skip which is much more rewarding to read. Oda now just creates shit out his ass and turns in his homework last minute no different than a student turning in his incomplete assignment to his teacher.
Oda: I created supernovas out of my ass overnight.
Fans: Oda started series 25 years ago.
@Celestial D. Dragon

From what I understood, he is trying to say that;
You can watch YT videos on a $100 mobile phone, why would you buy a new $1,000 phone to do that? Since both serve the same purpose. @lee33
Oda just glorified the three eyed race. There is nothing special to them.
exactly! there is nothing special about them that other characters that already exist can't fulfil. We have multiple characters already created that can fulfil the three-eyed tribe subplot.

exactly! there is nothing special about them that other characters that already exist can't fulfil. We have multiple characters already created that can fulfil the three-eyed tribe subplot.
True.
Not to be taken as a negative criticism, just that it is something that could be avoided, but Oda chose not to. At the end, it is the choices that author makes matter the most.

I said race, not character. Race! Learn to read dude. Momo's dad can be used to read the poneglyphs, Robin can read the poneglyphs, Saul apperently now has knowledge of the poneglyphs, etc. There is nothing inherently special about being able to read the poneglyphs as we have seen multiple different characters being able to do that. Nothing special about

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Foxy might be irrelevant, but the Davy Back fight might have a big role in the future.
because if thats not happen, Foxy arc is an ass filler arc
Cross Guild, Straw Hats, Red Haired Pirates in a three way Davy Back fight.

A bunch of fun activities, leading up to actual 1v1s between Shanks and Luffy, and Zoro and Mihawk (with Buggy and Beckman fighting on the side, LOL)
Post automatically merged:

This statement you made is absolutely

Genius honestly. I never once looked at it that way but it would be feasible
Distorted Future is by far the most interesting thing Bonney's shown to me. Really cool use of her powers by Oda, with a lot of variety. Makes her strong, but people with strong Haki can't just get turned into toddlers.

You do know that not everything needs to be foreshadowed right?

True.
Not to be taken as a negative criticism, just that it is something that could be avoided, but Oda chose not to. At the end, it is the choices that author makes matter the most.
yep i agree. The reason I get annoyed by that is because it unnecessarily pads the series even longer. Why keep introducing new subplots and characters that can already be fulfilled by others. It's like Oda just keeps copying and pasting ideas over and over again. Now we have a new race this chapter. Like why? Why do we need yet another race for on top of the hundreds he has already created lmao. It's like his editors aren't wheeling him in. Dude started with 4 scabbards and then said you know what, lets make it 9 scabbards just because lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.