Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly! there is nothing special about them that other characters that already exist can't fulfil. We have multiple characters already created that can fulfil the three-eyed tribe subplot.
Cool the same applies to every character lol.

We have tons of people that could fill yamatos role

Villains that can fill blachbeards role as a villain

Roles upon roles in general

Oda: I created supernovas out of my ass overnight.
Fans: Oda started series 25 years ago.
@Celestial D. Dragon
Yep, it does happen from time to time.... For every writer. But clowns think literally everything he does is made up on the spot. 25 years writing a story, with hundreds of notebooks and concept art, but all created the day before each chapter.... Seems legit..

Yep, it does happen from time to time.... For every writer. But clowns think literally everything he does is made up on the spot. 25 years writing a story, with hundreds of notebooks and concept art, but all created the day before each chapter.... Seems legit..
Last time I checked assigning a role to an existing character was simpler than creating several new characters at a moment's notice.
The recent example is how Oda changed rooftop fight because of his editors.
Clowns? Fine. Better than dick riders.

Fellas, unironically what if the race we're about to talk about in this chapter are half minks
And we learn that Kuma and Stussy are half minks
And we learn of another who happens to be Stussy's daughter
It's maybe alluding to both Kuma and stussy being half human half minks which would explain Kuma beard ears and stuccy wings
I guess great minds simply think alike

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
This is why Carrot was being held back till the end of this arc. For the Stussy reveal. Next, we'll discover Carrot's true mother...

Damn, can't believe Carrot is a clone. Maybe that's why she looks a bit more humanoid than some of the other minks, as well.
I guess great minds simply think alike
The hair is similar
Unknown parents
Dressed similarly in WCI
Open the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.