Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he had to face Ryokugyu's entire fleet alone, protecting his "father"'s island, remaining standing infront of the entire fleet, before eventually getting captured ? :memehm: Could be Oda's way of thinking of a "cool scene"

Either this, or maybe it's a moment that is yet to come :optimistic:
I bet on a moment yet to come
I think this is rather too small to be that moment cause potentially I dont see oda showing much of that struggle with greenbull

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
it was a fairly common theory in the Asian community lol

so now we have Sun=Nika
Pluto, Uranus and Neptune, planets with a name of king are the ancient weapons
The remaining five follows the five phases and given to the Five Elders
And if we go by planet rules and use Roman names then we get Diana for Moon
And the zodiac admirals and vice admirals are stars around those planets

Bogard

You can't win
With one of the Gorosei(Saturn) coming personally, should be interesting to know if he has any kind of power-level standing :shocking:

I'm assuming though that Oda is doing that due to the fact they have higher level of authority over the Seraphims than even Vegapunk

Could also potentially lead to know the real reason why they seemingly needed Bonney that much. Are they aiming at capturing her again as some kind of last ressort to have someone who could turn them back to their prime continuously ?

Let's wait and see I guess :optimistic:

Nah Lucci was badly weakened by Luffy so was his observation and haki badly nerfed, but it does mean Zoro, equal of Kaku's observation haki, speed and ACOC is weak fodder trash in comparison to her teeth which could get through his skin, but Zoros swords couldn't even scratch Kakus bare legs (LUL). There fore Base Kaku defence>>>>KOH/Asura Zoro AP. HAHAHA.
Damn to bad Lucci got up 32 seconds or so later being completely fine even stating that he doesn't consider luffy a yonko yet some people headcanon themselves into believing that current Lucci is weakened. Man that's crazy

With one of the Gorosei(Saturn) coming personally, should be interesting to know if he has any kind of power-level standing :shocking:

I'm assuming though that Oda is doing that due to the fact they have higher level of authority over the Seraphims than even Vegapunk

Could also potentially lead to know the real reason why they seemingly needed Bonney that much. Are they aiming at capturing her again as some kind of last ressort to have someone who could turn them back to their prime continuously ?

They want her to turn them to their prime and make the seraphim grow up so they can try and lay pipe on the Straw Hats
But Luffy and Zoro are probably gonna stop Saturn and Kizaru.

Bonney states that her df effect isn't long lasting on humans, so I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.