Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey look at this Oda finally is using a character that he created 1000 chapters ago. We should all be hyped and praise him for finally having this character get on a fucking ship. So exciting. This character isn't going to be used like how Greenbull was used to advertise a movie right? I wonder.
Oh look, Lee knocking yet another thing fans have been waiting years for... Shocker! Maybe Oda should have just stopped writing the Gorosei altogether, but then wouldn't that mean he would need to pull some more stuff out of his ass? Hmmm... You really can't please a hater.

He’ll get his time to shine he’s still the one of the only men who may be able to defeat Boa
imo bb had the best shot to take her down and she was still protected
its hard to see her going down now .

but could spice things up with luffy and the wg
that being said
I would argue weevil is the 2nd strongest active warlord rn so gb's is still more impressive.

Still heavy doubt that the gorosei are final villains they just don’t give that vibe but I guess if the naming scheme is celestial bodies:
Usopp vs Mercury - “God of Trickery”
Zoro vs Mars - “God of War”
Nami vs Jupiter - “God of Lightning”
Sanji vs Venus - “God of Love”

it's already been stated in the first 250 chapters of the story that the admirals are the strongest military power within the world government
so gorosei being stronger is impossible
Or maybe it’s a retcon just like Luffy’s devil fruit

What other purpose do one of the 5 Elders have to travel all the way to Egghead island?

Zoro vs S-Hawk doesn't bode well for Mihawk. What if this Oda's dumb way to compensate his fans for a Zoro vs Mihawks EOS fight because Mihawk will be deafed by someone else? Like Shiryu or Ghandi? :noo::noo::noo:

Status
Not open for further replies.