Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco not only didn't lose to Weevil, man is being asked to bring him back. Boss. Expect more Admiral clashes from the blue Phoenix!

I recall a certain poll where Marco was below Weevil. I'm not saying Marco's above Weevil but perhaps all the Weevil hype was too early whilst Marco's always been a huge deal in his own right.

Weevil's def a clone at this point the way I see it. "Ask vegapunk," seals it. She must think a non-consequential DNA input means Newgate needs to pay.

I don’t think you understand the predicament this puts Admirals in lmaooo

imagine preaching for all these years that Admirals>>>Yonko and yet Luffy’s next big opponent after Kaido isn’t even an Admiral although an Admiral literally appears in the same arc

Imagine Luffy fighting a Gorosei while Kizaru is left to Luffy’s subordinates 😂😂😂 that is the ULTIMATE disrespect
Are you aware of the situation?
Have the Gorosei ever been individuals to risk their own well being for anything?

In the current situation a Gorosei is needed to take back the Seraphim because he commands highest authority control and the Admiral is his personal bodyguard.

Saturn is not here to 1v1 Luffy. If you want to push this agenda, wait for Saturn to actually fight Luffy because rn it's nothing else other than headcanon.

I don’t think you understand the predicament this puts Admirals in lmaooo

imagine preaching for all these years that Admirals>>>Yonko and yet Luffy’s next big opponent after Kaido isn’t even an Admiral although an Admiral literally appears in the same arc

Imagine Luffy fighting a Gorosei while Kizaru is left to Luffy’s subordinates 😂😂😂 that is the ULTIMATE disrespect
it's already been stated in the first 250 chapters of the story that the admirals are the strongest military power within the world government
so gorosei being stronger is impossible

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You really don’t understand the situation
Saturn is not here to risk his life, Kizaru will mollywomp the Strawhats to create an opening for Saturn
Thinking Goofy will 1v1 a Gorosei now is super retarded lmao
Saturn is not here to fight, he’s here to fully take control of the Seraphim. Sure he looks to be a fighter who can defend himself but Kizaru will do the heavy lifting in terms of combat. Saturn is just here to bring the Seraphim away from Vegapunk.

Thinking about it zoro having a full fight with s-hawk would kinda hurt zoro vs mihawk hype
Like us getting to see zoro fight someone with the same exact swordman and then some would kinda make seeing it again weird. Mihawk just doing the same thing but strronger. Yet still missing all s-hawk other cool abilities and enhancements

S

Sasaki Kojirō

They need reinforcements for manual tasks and handling small-time fodder.
You need powerful individuals to fight powerful individuals.
Crazy how illiterates read a manga for 1073 chapters and still pretend to be unaware of the power that numbers provide. LMAO

Having more men in a confrontation gives a numerical advantage to the larger group, they can surround and pressure the lone opponent, which makes it difficult for them to defend and counter-attack. Additionally, a larger group can also split into teams to perform specific tasks, such as surrounding the opponent, distracting them, or attacking from different angles. Another advantage is that the larger group has more resources to spend and more men to replace the injured or killed, making the fight longer and more exhausting for the lone opponent.

At the moment when the numbers distract Weevil, GB attacks him and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.