Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
can we unite in the BB downplay this week?
I take no pleasure in downplaying Blackbeard. I do enjoy him as a character, especially when he makes the other Yonko look like shit by association.

EOS Blackbeard is stronger than everyone, right now he’s going through a rough patch as a mere Yonko but that’s okay, we all go through rough shit in life sometimes. Lol

Greenchad strikes again:kawak:
-Fought YC1+ weevil
-Went straight to wano after that to go against 2 yonko crews
-Sucks king and queen dry
-Ready to stomp scabbards and YC1+ yamato
-Preforms tactical retreat after fear of getting jumped by red-haired snitch and co.
-"Prejudice breeds stability"
guys I got a new favorite:snoopy:

W for Greenbull.

GIGACHAD of the marines

:steef::cheers:

That is fake jinbo
real jinbo will end Sanji in a mid diff :suresure::suresure:
Its Seraphim Jimbei dude, bro has an even deeper bag than the real Jimbei tbh. Kings lunarian abilities plus Senior Pinks Devil fruit combined with Fishman Karate? Honestly most of these seraphim are stronger than the actual warlords except maybe Mihawks Seraphim. Doflamingo isn't beating any seraphim, Jimbei isn't beating seraphim, Boa is not beating a seraphim, Kuma may have a shot

If true just means gorosei neg diff Yonko lmao
I don’t think you understand the predicament this puts Admirals in lmaooo

imagine preaching for all these years that Admirals>>>Yonko and yet Luffy’s next big opponent after Kaido isn’t even an Admiral although an Admiral literally appears in the same arc

Imagine Luffy fighting a Gorosei while Kizaru is left to Luffy’s subordinates 😂😂😂 that is the ULTIMATE disrespect

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
He did that 2 weeks ago, it was said that they captured the Warlords before the Wano war or during it.
A week after the Wano raid, Aramaki comes to Wano to try and fight the alliance and runs off when Shanks appears.
No, the Marines start going after the former Warlords durning the Levely and Ryokugyu was in Mary Geoise back then fighting Revolutionaries.
He only could've wreck Weevil afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.