Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think you understand the predicament this puts Admirals in lmaooo

imagine preaching for all these years that Admirals>>>Yonko and yet Luffy’s next big opponent after Kaido isn’t even an Admiral dven though an Admiral literally appears in the same arc

Imagine Luffy fighting a Gorosei while Kizaru is left to Luffy’s subordinates 😂😂😂 that is the ULTIMATE disrespect
You really don’t understand the situation
Saturn is not here to risk his life, Kizaru will mollywomp the Strawhats to create an opening for Saturn
Thinking Goofy will 1v1 a Gorosei now is super retarded lmao

Its Seraphim Jimbei dude, bro has an even deeper bag than the real Jimbei tbh. Kings lunarian abilities plus Senior Pinks Devil fruit combined with Fishman Karate? Honestly most of these seraphim are stronger than the actual warlords except maybe Mihawks Seraphim. Doflamingo isn't beating any seraphim, Jimbei isn't beating seraphim, Boa is not beating a seraphim, Kuma may have a shot
We haven't seen Seraphim display any haki feat yet.
So far, the heirarchy is still Haki > DF > Science

Listen, I like the guy, but if Zoro has the option to pick an apprentice after he accomplishes his dream why would he ever pick mini-Oden over mini-Mihawk?

If the Seraphim have any future as actual characters in an Epilogue scenario? S-Hawk training under Zoro to sort of bring his student-and-teacher relationship with Mihawk full circle would be a much better route in my mind than Zoro going to Wano to train Momo.
Because Momoron is Lolda's pet project. So Lolda favoring Momoron over S-Hawk to be Zoro's student is wholly possible.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
If they didn't need reinforcements they wouldn't have taken them with them in the first place, even more so at a time when the Marines were so short on resources that they weren't able to intervene in the events unfolding in Wano.

So don't pretend they aren't somehow necessary when the manga demonstrates the opposite.
They need reinforcements for manual tasks and handling small-time fodder.
You need powerful individuals to fight powerful individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.