Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how illiterates read a manga for 1074 chapters and still pretend to be unaware of the power that numbers provide. LMAO

Having more men in a confrontation gives a numerical advantage to the larger group, they can surround and pressure the lone opponent, which makes it difficult for them to defend and counter-attack. Additionally, a larger group can also split into teams to perform specific tasks, such as surrounding the opponent, distracting them, or attacking from different angles. Another advantage is that the larger group has more resources to spend and more men to replace the injured or killed, making the fight longer and more exhausting for the lone opponent.
Agreed. They have the numbers to threaten weevils mom while he fighting or folding greenbull. That alone puts weevil at a disadvantage

You can't say shit, you also stole my image and said it was yours on twitter bitch

at least this print kept @Paperchampion23 profile

Personally while it doesnt matter personally, im fine with theories being shared (even this one, a lot of people think the same thing anyway), as long as theres credit to anyone in that regard.

WGHQ is good about doing that. Any account who doesnt is fucked up tbh.

Yeah. It is. Stussy cheated though. So it's not that bad.
She didn't even sneak him man, at least Kaku had excuse of being snuck

I suppose Lucci being caught by surprise plus lacking intel of that seastone is some defense. But yeah, looking pretty bad right now.

I wish Oda had given him some legit wins before at least, at this point it's beating on a dude who just came back from an L

Because Momoron is Lolda's pet project. So Lolda favoring Momoron over S-Hawk to be Zoro's student is wholly possible.
Personally, I think the moment Momo grew up and became Shogun any possibility of him becoming Zoros apprentice died, but hey who knows? Nothing really says Zoro cant start his own school in Wano to give the Samurai their bite back and train both Momo and S-Hawk.

fujitora collecting tax money to eat ramen and do absolutely nothing.

:yurazclear:
mr aramaki and borsalino do not even ask permission to sakazuki to go do their stuff

kizaru called weevil strong and aramki just captured him

both support akainu

kizaru has the light powers and aramaki is nature itself, who needs light to survive

i see a new zoro and sanji opponents dynamic here

Status
Not open for further replies.