Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment when Gorosei are going on raids yet we still know jack shit about Kong
I’m confident he’s appearing this arc
:finally:
We are slowly getting more info about the WG forces: You have the Gods Knights

CP0 presence and now Gorosei presence. Personally this chapter supports that Lucci/Kaku werent the top agents in CP0 imo.

As we get closer to the Final War/Mariejois, we'll start to see how the heirarchy works, Kong included.

Are you saying that the spoilers are not right? Wtf do you think that incident happened at sphynx island huh?? Are you sure about that??
Yes. I am 100% positive that marines went to attack Weevil at Sphinx, since he was there looking for Marco (he was hunting whitebeard remnants), and marines were sent out to capture the warlords.

Cope all you want.

Are you aware of the situation?
Have the Gorosei ever been individuals to risk their own well being for anything?

In the current situation a Gorosei is needed to take back the Seraphim because he commands highest authority control and the Admiral is his personal bodyguard.

Saturn is not here to 1v1 Luffy. If you want to push this agenda, wait for Saturn to actually fight Luffy because rn it's nothing else other than headcanon.
It won’t be headcanon for long

Also 1 of the 5 elders literally has a sword and this particular one has a scar and that ain’t no scar from just any old thing

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Here take your L my dear kaku and Lucci fans.

The moment they don't face zoro and luffy for fanservice, they got removed in 1 second. Fodders.

Stussy used her tactics and she won. 2 v 1 : stussy the real yc1 + :suresure::suresure:
Some Lucci and Luffy Bros are trying rather desperately to divert attention from Lucci thinking others aren't noticing it lmfao.

Funny, I expected Fuji to go after Weevil to actually do something about the change he brought but Aramaki was working overtime. Revos clash, Wano display, Weevil capture.

Fujitora is great as a character but I'm surprised we saw him sailing early Wano yet he encountered none of the Warlords over an over a month period whilst Aramaki did, plus went to Wano to take care of a former Emperor crew (King+Queen+their suboridnates) and a new Emperor crew then encountered and was stopped by a completely different Emperor crew. This is on top of them both facing the Revos.

Aramaki putting in work. If you have a 50% success rate, once you put in the hours, results show. Exaggeration of course but Aramaki is clearly showcasing why he's a minster like Doffy claimed. Fuji needs to catch up surprisingly (gravity's broken so no worries there). Not in terms of fruit usage but actual defeats considering he was so behind the Warlords disbanding at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.