Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Saint Jegarcia Saturn.

We finally got a name from the Gorosei :bignews:

"Saint" comes first, as every reader probably guessed, then comes a personal name and then a planetary name...

Since Neptune is already taken from the King of the Fishmen and Uranus is an Ancient Weapon, I guess the other 4 will be:
  • Jupiter
  • Mercury
  • Mars
  • Pluto or Venus
Going by simple gut feeling I think Jupiter is the Gorosei with the large white mustache, since he is frequently presented sitting at the center and looks like the "leading figure" (Jupiter is the commanding planet) even tho there are clearly no ranks between those 5...

Mars could be the samurai Gorosei since he's the only one openly presented with a weapon and Mars is the planet of war...

Mercury is supposed to be the "intellectual planet" so I'm going with the long beard Gorosei, always following my guts, simply cause he looks the part.

Blonde Gorosei, by exclusion, should either be Pluto or Venus.

As for the name "Jegarcia" that name is pure mistery. A quick search on internet led to nothing, there are no people in this world with such name...
:few:

With zoro training under mihawk for 2 years and now fighting s-hawk brings even more doubt to zoro vs mihawk actually happening
His final opponent is either a bbp, a marine, or gorosei anyway

Maybe if they meet and fight cross guild next arc but idk
Cross guild alone gets stomped by the strawhats especially with fleet. Maybe if shanks and buggy actually allie together. It could even be a big davy back fight to make it more interesting

The Seraphim clashes sound pretty good but now that the Seraphim are out of the way, time to see the Straw Hats encounter an Admiral post- becoming an official Emperor crew.

I hope things continue to be hype. Egghead's been pretty great. Mostly a set-up arc but with plenty of appeal and now even important confrontations.

So who gonna take hawk? No seraphim nor admiral will be defeated here. Just clashes.

Now zoro is already clashing hawk. He won't leave him. So a clash between luffy vs kizaru is the most obvious answer.
Way I see it:
Zoro is clashing with Hawk -> Lillith shows up and S-Hawk switches sides back -> Kizaru shows up and fights Luffy + Others hopefully -> Saturn takes the seraphim back -> Zoro fights S-Hawk and defeats him

Status
Not open for further replies.