Status
Not open for further replies.
and it also means being the strongest next to the captain as we saw time and time again in like every crew ever
right but you can not ignore how oda treats zoro and sanji's rivalry and keeps comparing their opponents

this gets more highlighted the more as the story progresses

queen even got much more attention than king in wano i must say

and now sanji and zoro fight ssg creations, the same who went to amazon lily and got 0 scratches on them, which shows how oda views the wings

not every single pirate crew has to follow the same dynamics though

right but you can not ignore how oda treats zoro and sanji's rivalry and keeps comparing their opponents

and now sanji and zoro fight ssg creations, the same who went to amazon lily and got 0 scratches on them, which shows how oda views the wings

That's the reason
Zoro has acoc
Part of sn
Rooftop
Vc rivalry n so on

No 3 jinbo
Warlord
3rd highest bounty
His kid clone owning Lanji

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

i see exactly how their rivalry is treated

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I need to see more of Lucci and Stussy's fight, but on the face of it, everything points to her actually being the overcomer here due to the dangerous nature of Stussy's powers...

Lucci knew Stussy was a traitor the moment he put Kaku to sleep, with Stussy herself saying that now it would be Lucci's turn (she would love for Lucci to go take a nap too).

But I need to see the panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.